Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Borrow croozer kid trailer adapter for the weekend?? Leeds/ Lakes?
  • winterhasarrived
    Free Member

Just bought one of these second hand to use this weekend. Unfortunately the chap forgot to include the necessary connectors. I’ll have them soon, but was hoping to use it in a long weekend in the lakes. Long shot but would anyone have the connectors as a short term loan if you aren’t using them this weekend? Cheers!!! Jon

northernmatt

Do you mean the bit that goes round the QR that the trailer fits onto? This thing?

I have two so can lend you one. Not sure how it would get to you though. I’m in the North East.

winterhasarrived
    Free Member

Thanks for your kind offer. To be honest I’ve no idea which bit I need. I only collected the rest of it earlier tonight and I have never seen the bit that’s missing! I’m not sure how the North East thing would work either, it’s a fair old detour. Oh well, it was a long shot. There’s always next weekend!

winterhasarrived
    Free Member

We managed to buy one from Cyclesense in Tadcaster. Unfortunately our little one hated her first go in the trailer (we managed half a mile). We’ll give her another go when she’s less hungry/sleepy/grouchy)!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Borrow croozer kid trailer adapter for the weekend?? Leeds/ Lakes?’ is closed to new replies.