Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Borgen
  • wingnuts

haven’t listened to it ye’t but there is a radio 4 drama series on afternoons this week called “Borgen – outside the castle”

xiphon
    Free Member

Forbrydelsen (The Killing), Broen (The Bridge), Borgen…. top entertainment.

@Kryton57 “The Bridge” is another exceptionally good Danish/Swedish crime thriller series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733785/?ref_=nv_sr_2

peajay

Thought The Bridge was brilliant really looking forward to the second one, bottle of red and chilli Doritos at the ready!

jimster
    Free Member

Any more of The Killing?

Thought that was it for this one? I see the sceptics are doing a fourth season….

Thought the Bridge was ok,not sure the character’s could run for another series, IMHO of course.

DrJ

The Bridge II is great 🙂 I still love Saga.

xiphon
    Free Member

Saga’s car….. ’nuff said.

Blackhound

Both Borgen and The Killing were commissioned for 3 series only, so that is the end of that.

For those with to much time on there hands there has been a recap/blog/ comments on Borgen here:

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/series/borgen-episode-by-episode

Looking forward to The Bridge in January (4th I think).

Reminds me I have to sort out ur Scandinavia holiday for next summer. Want to cross The Bridge and probably have a look around Ystad. Without getting murdered in some dispicable way!

gordimhor

Borgen was excellent. Is there anywhere I can watch the first series of the bridge without buying a dvd or subscribing to pay tv?

dekadanse
    Free Member

Yes, focus on the future – The Bridge was the best of all the Scandi-noir stuff IMO and series 2 begins on 4th January. Saga Noren, one of the most fascinating heroines of our time: how often do you get a female autistic skillfully depicted in drama or fiction?

Cancel everything and watch!

gordimhor

About as often as you get a likeable and principled staatsminister

ebygomm
    Free Member

Is there anywhere I can watch the first series of the bridge without buying a dvd or subscribing to pay tv?

The Bridge season 1 is being shown again on BBC4 starting 3.30am on 23/12.

Or a one month free trial of netflix (not sure if that counts as subscribing to paid tv))

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Borgen’ is closed to new replies.