Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bored with job
  • deviant
    Free Member

Bored with job, what to do?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tried the movie buff quiz thing? That got me through today mostly or is it a little deeper than the pre Christmas slow down

cynic-al
    Free Member

Spend more time here, get fired, find new job.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Toughen up princess.

LeeW

Burp your worm in the gents, extra points if you do it in the ladies.

Kryton57

Toughen up princess.

This or…

cynic-al – Member
    Spend more time here, get fired, find new job.

This.

There are people working down mines to scrape a living you know, count yourself lucky your not one of them.

epicyclo

LeeW – Member
    Burp your worm in the gents, extra points if you do it in with the ladies.

Fixed it.

Pigface
    Free Member

There are people working down mines to scrape a living you know, count yourself lucky your not one of them.

Didn’t the last one close the other day?

mikey74
    Free Member

Life is too short to hate what you spend most of your time doing. Look at something else you can move to, whether it be a similar role, just in a different environment, or a completely different role where you can utilise your transferable skills.

I find just randomly perusing Total Jobs, or other such sites, useful to give you an idea of what else is out there.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Lower your expectations, or adopt a comedy persona whilst at work as a form of denial. Both even.

perthmtb
    Free Member

Life is too short to hate what you spend most of your time doing

I used to think that, so now I hate what I’m doing and get paid less for doing it 🙁

So my advice to the OP is suck it up, and just be thankful that it pays for you to enjoy the rest of your life.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

It’s work, it’s meant to be shit or they wouldn’t have to pay you to do it. Just be glad you’re not one of these retards who think its and extension of their personality/their major goal in life.

Kryton57

Didn’t the last one close the other day?

I’m sure there’s one open in a country somewhere in the world.

mudshark
    Free Member

Depends what you do and who you are and how much money you need/want. I wouldn’t do a job I hated – well I’d do it until I found another one. Current job doesn’t really tax me but it pays me as much as anything would and people are nice so I stick with it for the time being plus it’s fine for my CV. I’ll review the situation later in the year though I do listen to agents when they call.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve just reduced my hours to free up time to look for something I will enjoy more.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bored with job’ is closed to new replies.