Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • bobbyg81
  • swisstony
    Free Member

Ive not recieved the items and you’re not answering my emails

explanation please

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I’d give him a little longer than a week TBH.

ton

i wouldn’t.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Hi.

I am sorry I havent replied to my emails. I didnt think I had anything that was needing attendeing to. I only check itonce a week at most. Ive replied to your email now.

And at the risk of sounding rude. an you edit or delete this thread. No need for plastering not only my username, but my full name too across a forum!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Always good to see a classified user using the rest of the forum

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Me?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Me?

Nope

bobbyg81
    Free Member

I realise now. 🙂

spacemonkey

I am sorry I havent replied to my emails. I didnt think I had anything that was needing attendeing to. I only check itonce a week at most.[u] Ive replied to your email now.

That won’t necessarily rub well seeing as you’ve posted about 25 times on this forum in the last 4-5 days. If you can access the webternet to write something here then you can just as easily check your mail.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Of course I could. But I didnt think I had any reason to. It’s usually just junkmail. I have a works email that I use daily.

spacemonkey

I know what you’re saying, but some people would argue that it takes just a few seconds to check …

<not having a go, just observing>

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

So Swisstony, isn’t buying used goods like making love to a beautiful woman?? 😀

bobbyg81
    Free Member

It’s a fair comment.

For all who read this thread and may think I am some sort of scumbag. I am not living in my home at the moment for reasons I won’t go into. My partner was meant to post some items I had to send and it appears that she hasn’t bothered her arse. I now look like a ****!

So I give my sincerest apologies to anyone waiting on something from me. If it isn’t with you by now it will be put in the post tommorow by myself personally.

nsaints
    Free Member

I’m in the same boat and was wondering how to proceed next, I sent one email last week which went unanswered

I look forward to an email/goods I have paid for

leekspannermonkey
    Free Member

Im in the proverbial boat with you lot aswell. Ive had no answer to emails.texts etc.
    Come on bobbyg. Sort it out please.

bigyinn
    Free Member

It would appear this needs a little bump, if only to draw this matter to a wider audience.
    here
    He hasn’t been on for a week, but given his current circumstances, there may be issues we aren’t privvy to.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I had dealings with him a month or so ago, a lot of delay/faff and “my wife was meant to send it” but it came good in the end.

Shame he’s not got his act together.

nuke

I had dealings with him a month or so ago, a lot of delay/faff and “my wife was meant to send it” but it came good in the end.

Couple of months ago had the same thing with the same excuse…like Al, it did work out okay in the end.

ton

the bloke sounds like a proper tool. thanks for the heads up, i wont ever buy from him. 😀

bobbyg81
    Free Member

OK. Everything that has to be posted has been posted this morning. I was told that due to hoidays it may be tuesday before it arrive. The watch was posted with tracking information which has been sent to leespannermonkey. Everything else was posted 1st class.

I could bore you all with the reasons/excuses but I wont.

I am very sorry for the delay. And I mean that most sincerely.

Before I go though.Now this doesnt reply to everyone who bought items.

I was perfectly happy to wait a week on payment yet when youre item didnt arrive within a week you flame me on here. **** you! If youre £10 is so important I will also refund the money to you aswell as you receiving the item.

And Ton. You don’t know me. You don’t know my situation so you can **** off aswell. I am well aware I should’ve got my act together sooner. I dont need your pointless slaggings.

Waiting a couple of weeks on a £10 shirt hardly warrants me being called a proper tool.

DezB
    Free Member

Have you responded to the bloke about the full face helmet on the classifieds?

(I’m sure ton wasn’t serious!)

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Yes that was leespannermonkey. He has the tracking info.

tetsujin
    Free Member

We’ll atleast he has responded and is (so far) doing something about it an has admitted he’s not been the seller of the year.

More than I have seen most seller do when they have been called out.

Not saying forgive and forget but just (atleast) be thankful he hasn’t done a runner! 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

One of the things that puts me off selling here is the “next day delivery” mentality that some folk seem to adopt. I’m not CRC. If it takes me a couple of days to get the the PO and I’m not on email every ten minutes, that’s just the way it goes sometimes.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Definately not! 😳

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I think ton’s right, you are a tool!

bobbyg81
    Free Member

What do you want from me? Blood? **** you!

ton

bobby….i was joking, but with you reaction i would like to retract my joke comment…… 😀

Kryton57

This is brilliant.

I wish all complaint departments worked like this, instead of the endless HR-like drivel you usually get over a period of weeks.

Kryton57

Come to think of it I know a bloke called BobbyG. Have you a Giant and Whyte by any chance Bobby?

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

jota180
    Free Member

So are you johnsquiresplectrum or bobbyg?

wwaswas

two log ins?

this gets better…

[edit] and the 2nd one created just as the bobbyg login was getting some flak.

If you couldn;t post what you had sold why advertise more for sale with a 2nd login?

druidh
    Free Member

bobbyG seems to be both John and Martyn.

Dunno about you lot but I’m confused….

jota180
    Free Member

I’d only just put the pitch fork back in the barn too

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Eh?

DezB
    Free Member

anyone want to buy a shovel?

How long for delivery?

jota180
    Free Member

Eh?

sorry if I was unclear, I’ll rephrase ……….

So are you johnsquiresplectrum or bobbyg?

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

You can put the forks back. He was using my phone. I ride with him,we went out and he used my phone for replying to the threads! Sorry!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘bobbyg81’ is closed to new replies.