Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Blur TRc owners talk to me
  • boxxer7
    Free Member

Really can’t decide what to do at the moment fork wise! It’s between revs or some older lyrik u-turns. Only thing is with something like a 36 or lyrik the A2C is going to be slightly taller than a rev at 140mm.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Would an internal lower cup help? I’m using one with my 140 Revs.

boxxer7
    Free Member

Seems that’s what they have used on the vital MTB build.

luke1688

My 2pence worth- Willy the only minor niggle is the low bb but you get used to it within a couple of rides. The only other thing you have to worry about is how fast it is! You can hit corners at stupid speeds! Boxxer I’ve got fox 32s at 140mm on mine. Some people think they’re flexy but I haven’t noticed it. 130-140mm seems perfect

beb

Really can’t decide what to do at the moment fork wise! It’s between revs or some older lyrik u-turns. Only thing is with something like a 36 or lyrik the A2C is going to be slightly taller than a rev at 140mm.

I personally would prob go with rev’s – I don’t know why but it would bother me putting forks on that are heavier than the frame! Think I’m just a bit special though 😉 i guess depending on weight/riding style/ local terrain it would be nice to have extra beef up front. In that case i would run an internal cup prob but that would mean 1 1/8 steerer…?

ulvaskar
    Free Member

I run Rev´s at only 130 on my new Blur Trc. First I planned to take spacers out to get 150 but since I like my bikes set with quite some sag in the rear shock, I think I´ll keep it at 130. It actually feeels quite slack at only 130.
    20mm axle and Industy Nine AM wheelset, stiff as h*ll.

bkbroiler
    Free Member

I’m running a 32 Foat set at 130mm on a LG TRc feels pretty steep, great on flow and climbs but I have to run it very stiff to balance the bike.My CTD shock seems to need a ton of pressure or I bottom out all the time. Wonder if the tune is for someone much heavier (LG frame, I’m 165lbs). Also the CTD shock is inconsistent and “wheezes” when pushed hard. I’ve ordered a CCDBairCS to obtain proper sag. will also add 10mm to fork to try before sourcing a…LYrik??

I9 enduros laced to flow ex
    XTR Trails
    1 X 10 32X 11-36 XTR clutch
    XTR crankset
    XTR xc pedals
    Straitline silent guide w lower guide cut off
    Deity carbon bar
    Truv 40mm stem
    32 Float fit RC2 set at 130mm
    CC 110 H set
    Reverb
    Hans front Tbless
    Ron rear Tbless

number18
    Free Member

Some really nice looking bikes on this thread.

I’m quite a few years off my next bike, and I’d be torn between Canyon and Santa Cruz.

bkbroiler
    Free Member

The photo thing is just not workin for me sorry

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Blur TRc owners talk to me’ is closed to new replies.