Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • bloody planet x , crc and merlin !!!
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Made an order for stuff from all three on sunday and its all turned up today. All well packaged and all correct. Now what am i to complain about now 🙁

plyphon
    Free Member

lack of exclamation marks in the topic title – 6/10

Jamie
    Free Member

The mistake you made, with this hilarious switcheroo thread, was mentioning Merlin in the title. The others we could believe, but Merlin…well, you shot yourself in the foot there.

firestarter
    Free Member

There you go plyphon an edit for you 😉

Ive never had a problem with any of them tbh jamie

nedrapier

Merlin won my recent bits buying mail order shootout.

iainc

box turned up here, bang on time, from Wiggle an hr ago. The inner box is 43cm x 8 cm x 8 cm (just measured it)and contains a seatpost. the inner box however is in a larger box which is 1200cm x 30 cm x 30 cm and would comfortably hold 2 boxed forks….

glad it’s free delivery 🙂

stealth edit 🙂 cheeers atlaz !

atlaz
    Free Member

It has an inner box bigger than the other inner box. How big is the outer box?

cookeaa

Did any of them try to placate you with children’s sweets?

If not Kick off big time!

firestarter
    Free Member

No but superstar did last time i ordered from there

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup they are all doing very well indeed.

Ordered Friday night from CRC delivered Mon morning

Merlin next day warranty replacement no quibble

cookeaa

What ?!? No unwanted sweets in your oversized boxes?!!? That’s Disgraceful!

A tiny bag of haribo is the done thing when buying bicycle parts on the interwebz now is it not?

It’s like the bag of prawn crackers from the dirty local takeaway, you never wanted them, they’re not all that nice, but if they forget them just once, you’ll be screaming down the phone calling them a shower of Bastards!!!

I’d start plotting your revenge OP…

Daffy

I’m usually doing this t’other way, but, ordered 4 (in stock) items 5 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago I received an e-mail stating that 2 items were out of stock. Yesterday I received an e-mail stating my order had been cancelled and I’d been refunded.

All items are still showing in stock on the website.

*shrugs*

breatheeasy
    Free Member

A tiny bag of haribo is the done thing when buying bicycle parts on the interwebz now is it not?

It ceetainly is now that CRC and Wiggle don’t do free delivery on stuff less than £9 these days.

j450n
    Free Member

Just got tangfastics with pads from superstar, ordered on Sunday and here they are!

hounslow
    Free Member

paid for next day dpd from wiggle to work for convenience, driver didn’t even leave the depot til half 12, and my parcel arrived an hour after I’d left work. Waste of money, usually fine though.
    PS: I apparently signed for it too.

redfordrider
    Free Member

Also paid for next day delivery by DPD from Wiggle. Tracked delivery van to 3 km of my location, but nothing arrived…parcel now back at DPD depot…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘bloody planet x , crc and merlin !!!’ is closed to new replies.