• This topic has 22 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Black Friday
  • Kryton57

Anyone tempted to buy a discounted (I)device tomorrow? I’m wondering if I’ll get tempted to an ipad mini or the discount will hopefully be rubbish…..

DezB
    Free Member

No! The whole world is suddenly FLOODED with bloody Black stupid Friday. Where’d it come from? I don’t remember this last year!
    I’m going to London with my kid and not buying ANYTHING!

tonyd

I might go and nosy round John Lewis tomorrow. No iWotsits for us though – too expensive and house move in two weeks means other priorities.

Can’t believe there’ll actually be any decent discounts mind.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    johndoh
    Free Member

Planet Rock are having a Black Sabbath Friday – that’s all I need to know.

\m/

tonyg2003

It’s from the USA. Today is Thanskgiving – eat your weight in turkey and go shopping tomorrow. 😀

Plus no emails for me today from the USA team!

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, that’s just what we need – more USA culture making it’s way over here. Next we’ll be having a bloody Thanksgiving day. SOD OFF!

torihada
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Yeah, that’s just what we need – more USA culture making it’s way over here.Next we’ll be having a bloody Thanksgiving day. SOD OFF!

Its this sort of attitude that makes me proud to be British. Cynical, suspicious of good cheer and miserable. Long live us! (this is not an ironic comment, I mean it 100% wholeheartedly!)

JoeG
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Yeah, that’s just what we need – more USA culture making it’s way over here.

Its either our culture or our cruise missiles! 😀

Which would you prefer? :mrgreen:

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Its either our culture or our cruise missiles!

I wouldn’t complain if you guys dabbled in a bit of regime change here and gave us a Republic.

The locals think it’s normal to have a Queen but entirely unacceptable to have a George Bush.

sobriety
    Free Member

Next we’ll be having a bloody Thanksgiving day.

As long as they give us the two day holiday to, I’ll take it.

Kryton57

Well that’s a relief, the iPad mini retina 16gb isn’t reduced at all.

wwaswas

I might go and nosy round John Lewis tomorrow.

well, they’ve knocked a massive 6% off a laptop as a ‘clearance price’ according to the email I got from them.

So:

“John Lewis – Black Friday for British retailers who don’t really understand what it means”

montarius
    Free Member

anyone just get the edge 500 from amazon for £89.99? Bargain

winston_dog
    Free Member

anyone just get the edge 500 from amazon for £89.99? Bargain

Wheres that then?

mudshark
    Free Member

Cyber Monday is best – it’s when the Amercans have gone back to work and decide to do their online shopping.

kimbers

the garmin edges have all gone, went in a few minutes!

there was a scrum of people outside john lewis on oxford street this morning and it had at least 45 mins before it opened

montarius
    Free Member

Yeh they pretty much went instantly.. never seen them for that price before! I got lucky 😀

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Ah sorry, only just noticed this thread, did a search and everything!

have posted a few deals here if anyone’s interested

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-black-friday-deals

winston_dog
    Free Member

montarius – That’s some deal. I have old Garmin Edge but would of upgraded at that price. LB!

markcraven
    Free Member

Discounts are all all over the place at the moment.

Amazon are doing some great deals at the moment on everything.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/black-friday-deals

JE James cycles.co.uk are doing 10% off the entire site if you are looking for a bike.
    http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk

John Lewis are doing some pretty decent deals on electrical, probably better than the apple offers if you are interested in an idevice.
    http://www.johnlewis.co.uk

And if you are thinking of treating your lady ann summers are doing 20% off everything just for today if you are feeling cheeky. You know the site.

I think im going to change my usual Christmas Eve shopping spree to this evening.

shermer75
    Free Member

Its either our culture or our cruise missiles!

Which would you prefer?

In all honesty I think it might be the cruise missiles 😉

JoeG
    Free Member

We do make the world’s best cruise missiles! 😉

Drac

Next we’ll be having a bloody Thanksgiving day. SOD OFF!

We do it’s called the Harvest Festival it was adapted into Thanksgiving in America, so once again it’s America who adapted one of our holidays not the other way around but of course that doesn’t make such a good rant.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday’ is closed to new replies.