Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bit torrents
  • mudmonster
    Free Member

Just spent 12 hours downloading all 3 series of father ted and it only plays the audio. Any ideas? It’s the first time I’ve downloaded anything other than music. Tried winamp and media player.

M6TTF
    Free Member

buy it instead of illegally downloading? just a thought

vrapan
    Free Member

Download VLC and give that a go, though you shouldn’t be illegally downloading TV series…

samuri
    Free Member

dude, you can get the entire boxset for 15 quid brand new.
    I’m all for illegally downloading things that are overpriced but that’s a billy bargain.

davidrussell
    Free Member

yeah, i wouldn’t advertise the fact you are downloading stuff illegally.

jon1973
    Free Member

you don’t have the correct codec pack. But like the others say, I would risk infecting your computer for the sake of £15.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Media player classic is good for playing avi, mkv files.

klite codec pack is worth a look as well.

Oh and burn the witch for downloading stuff ect…

mudmonster
    Free Member

downloading some codecs. £15 pretty cheap.

mudmonster
    Free Member

…although I could spend £15 on my bike.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

£15 blah blah blah, look at me on my high horse, you look so small from up here.

Waderider
    Free Member

2nd VLC for your problem.

Have to say the main reason using torrents is stupid you don’t know what you’re getting, and with a Microsoft OS you’ll pick up something nefarious sooner or later.

Best purchase I ever made was for a tuner card and a decent media centre, set up to record the likes of Father Ted when it appears anywhere in the listings. Hence I have a large hard drive stuffed with complete series of everything I like, legally, cleanly and easily.

Jamie
    Free Member

£15 blah blah blah, look at me on my high horse, you look so small from up here.

I think it is a valid point when you can buy the whole lot for £15, but thanks for playing.

vrapan
    Free Member

hex high horse or not a theft is a theft. You want something you pay for it simple. You might have had a point when watching a movie ment spending 20£ on a DVD. However there is no excuse when there are plenty of places to legally download/purchase movies/tv shows/music for peanuts.

richmars

..although I could spend £15 on my bike.

why spend it, just nick it, like it’s a tv programme.

Cougar

http://www.divx.com/downloads/divx

(untick the player, it’s poo)

jonahtonto
    Free Member

vlc media player
    plays pretty much anything

all proper tea is theft anyway

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bit torrents’ is closed to new replies.