Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • bit of a long shot, but if anyone is in the Macclesfield Forest area …
  • Divagirl
    Free Member

…please keep an eye out for my lovely Fax gloves which flew off my van last night. I keep shoving stuff on my van after a ride then forgetting to put IN van before I set off home 🙁

They’ll be on the road/verge somewhere between the layby near the Visitors’ Centre and the Leathers pub. Thanks for any help xx

Divagirl
    Free Member

Fox* and bumping in hope 🙂

M6TTF
    Free Member

Won’t be up the wkd, but I’ll keep an eye out then

zap
    Free Member

Going up tonight will take look for you, may go up sooner as the weather is too good.

zap
    Free Member

Just been up as needed to go to PC world and took the scenic route. Could not spot anything, sorry.

monogramman
    Free Member

What colour are they?

will have a look tomorrow.

Divagirl
    Free Member

thanks guys xx – thanks Zap looks like they’ve gone then 🙁
    They are black, full-fingered with a bit of white and the Fox logo and rubber reinforcements on the fingers – they were my Delamere gloves to try and save my fingers when I bash into trees

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Shit, how much kit do you loose! Glasses and now gloves! Should get some cord on them and thread them through your top! 😀

Divagirl
    Free Member

@santacruzsi I know !! 😳

I now have cords for my glasses 😀 – think a cord for gloves would be a good idea. Trying to look upon my losses in the Peaks as small sacrifices to the MTB Gods for keeping me in one piece 🙂

Divagirl
    Free Member

But since you’ve reminded me, if anyone happens to spot a pair of pink Endura riding glasses along the classic Whaley Bridge/Goyt Valley route, I should be most grateful for their return 😀

They bounced out of my cleavage through a short wooded section before the carpark by Errwood reservoir 😥

derek_starship
    Free Member

They bounced out of my cleavage

They’ll never be returned if people know where they were nestling!

nbt

TTIUWP 🙂

Divagirl
    Free Member

Sadly I suspect it’s the distinct lack of cleavage that caused the glasses to disappear 😆

nbt – what’s that mean then !

tops5
    Free Member

Just found a use for my moobs! 🙂

nbt

🙂

Divagirl
    Free Member

aha!! thanks nbt – well if someone finds and returns my glasses I’ll post a pic 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘bit of a long shot, but if anyone is in the Macclesfield Forest area …’ is closed to new replies.