Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bikes Stolen Leeds
  • 5thumbs
    Free Member

North Leeds Oakwood – some delightful individuals broke into my garage last night took my Lapierre Zesty 514 – white with custom red flashes on the rear and Cotic Soul – black with white Rebas and blue Hope headset.

They also took my sons Hardrock but left my daughters Spesh and my old Trek.

Absolutely gutted – was away from home and got a call from my missus this morning. They were chained to some metal ladders but chains have gone along with bikes.

Please keep an eye out – thanks

relliott6879
    Free Member

Complete Gareth Hunts, I hate thieves. I really hope you get your bikes back and that they were insured (like mine wasn’t).

neninja
    Free Member

The number of thefts seem to be reaching ridiculous levels.

Good luck in retrieving them.

Dylan08
    Free Member

Eyes peeled here! Im Leeds 13…. sorry for you’re loss mate. A few stolen Leeds bikes seem to be hitting gumtree etc pretty soon after the theft.

meehaja
    Free Member

Eyes open in LS12 here… Sorry for your loss!

edlong
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye open in the south leeds second hand market while I’m on the lookout for my own recent loss

(if anyone sees a tatty looking Decathlon Rockrider 6.3, please, well, laugh at the poor scrote that has it cos if it’s the one I ‘lost’ last week, pretty much every component on the thing needs replacing haha)

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Will keep a look out.*Worries. Lives quite near Oakwood – just off North Lane. Buys landmines, pitbull and Glock 17……… + a blowtorch and some pliers, of course*

carlosg
    Free Member

bad luck mate , hope you’ve got some cover.

I’ll be keeping an eye out in LS16/LS18 for you.

grittyshaker
    Free Member

Yep. My Orange 5, stolen a few months ago in Shipley, was on Gumtree in Leeds days later. Police informed but didn’t act. Hope you get the bikes back and the Jeremys nicked.

cakefacesmallblock
    MRanger156
    Free Member

Yep. My Orange 5, stolen a few months ago in Shipley, was on Gumtree in Leeds days later. Police informed but didn’t act

That would boil my blood – despicable from the police.

Will keep a look out in Leeds too.

ton

there is a address in the belle isle area of leeds that advertises all the time on gumtree.
    all the bikes are stolen and are photoed in the same place.
    i ride past the address weekly to try and catch someone with a surly k monkey i had taken last year.
    have a look on gumtree for bikes in leeds, all the bikes a pictured leant on a pinelap fence.

5thumbs
    Free Member

‘Will keep a look out.*Worries. Lives quite near Oakwood – just off North Lane. Buys landmines, pitbull and Glock 17……… + a blowtorch and some pliers, of course* ‘

Dont want to worry you further but I live off North Lane too!

jono1982
    Free Member

If you do see it crop up on gumtree, calling the police won’t do you any favours..
    at best the police will contact gumtree and they’ll take the advert down.

what you need to do is arrange to buy it back, meet the seller, and then call 999 and ask for police assistance, once you have actually identified your stolen property.

my story here.. stolen recovered

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen Leeds’ is closed to new replies.