Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike Workstand?
  • Kryton57

Can any remember the name / provide a link to the company that provide the triangular looking bikestand, that use the HT2 “hole” to hold the bike?

Any while you at it, is it worth buying over this http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/products/revolution-tune-up-mini-workstand.

I just want it to hold the back wheel off the ground / bike up for cleaning / maintenance, any experience of either of the above would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

andyl
    Free Member

Andy stand

cheburashka
    Free Member

Any news on the folding Andy Stand that was previewed on here recently?

maccruiskeen

Only real criticism of the andy stand is that it holds the bike where some of the work you’d put a bike for takes place, so it either obstructs or prevents you working on the crank or bb. Its not that clear to me whether you can turn the cranks while its in the stand so gear adjustment would be a query too.

The main thing for me though is that the bike is standing on the floor, so for any of the bits of the bike you most commonly work on you are working on your knees.

The seem like a neat way to display a bike but it doesn’t really solve many problems for working on one

nickswolves
    Free Member

Having just bought a second hand ‘Bikehand’ workstand (same as Revolution one) I have to say its awesome. Solid, well made and folds down for transportation. Would have no qualms about recommending this to anyone.

nickswolves
    Free Member

Pic
    Bikehand stand by Nickswolves, on Flickr

enigmas
    Free Member

I’ve got the same as nickswolves, brilliant stand and still fairly cheap, try merlin as they usually have them at a good price

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike Workstand?’ is closed to new replies.