Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Big rides before work. Little ride on lunch. Big ride home.
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

Getting up for an hours XC ride before work, ’cause i’m fortunate enough to be able to.

And a little one on my lunch.

Repeat first ride on way home.

Edinburgh is good for this. Any other cities got big ol’ hills smack bang in the middle?

andeh

I’d say Sheffield would be about ideal for pre/interim/post-work rides.

jimmy

Being fortunate to have lived in Sheffield (and revisited last week) and live in Edinburgh, I’d say both are well placed for pre / post work rides. On last week’s basis, Sheffield edges it…

andyl
    Free Member

Self employed and work from home in the Mendips. Dog and I went on a 5 hour round about bimble today stopping for an ice cream in Cheddar 😀

phiiiiil

When I lived in Malvern and last bought a new bike I went the long way in to work, did a quick hour’s worth at lunchtime, went the fun way back home afterwards (living half way up the hill helped!) , had dinner and then went for a night ride afterwards… 🙂

I still have that bike, it’s still ace…

FuzzyWuzzy

Self employed and work from home in the Mendips. Dog and I went on a 5 hour round about bimble today stopping for an ice cream in Cheddar

I think most of us would refer to that as ‘a day off’…

jamiep
    Free Member

cfinnimore – where do you go that is near the city? I’ve changed workplace to now in the city centre, which is only 5 mins from where I live, so I am missing going home ‘the long way’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Big rides before work. Little ride on lunch. Big ride home.’ is closed to new replies.