Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • best malt whiskey deals
  • hooja
    Free Member

need a new bottle, or two…
    where is the best place online for choice and price and anyone come across any real bargains at the moment, online or in store?
    cheeeers

sputnik
    Free Member

lidl

MrGreedy

What kind of thing are you after? The postage costs tend to wipe out any online savings if you’re just talking about £20-£30 bottles.

I find Tesco is a decent compromise between price and range of whiskies available, but if you have a branch of the Whisky Shop (or similar good independent) near you then it’s definitely worth paying a couple of quid more for the good advice/tasting/variety once in a while.

hooja
    Free Member

my problem is i live pretty much an hour from anywhere, apart from local morrisons and offy, both rarely have anything to my taste, just the standards.
    Just wondered if anyone had seen any amazing deals that cancels out the postage, like you say…and yep, around the £30 mark.
    I like my islays but up for anything

firestarter
    Free Member
    hooja
    Free Member

just on the off chance…i got bought a bottle of glenfiddich 12 for christmas, not really my thing, so has anyone else been bought a bottle of something they dont like and fancy a swap, before i open it anyway?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘best malt whiskey deals’ is closed to new replies.