Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best CRC offer at the moment (Spend my money content)
  • Conan257
    Free Member

After an issue with an order, I have a £5.99 refund in my paypal account and a £5 voucher for CRC!

But i’m struggling to find something to spend them on. Could go for grips, wouldn’t mind replacing my flat EA30’s with risers of some kind… Lots of other things I want too!

So, what’s the best way to spend £15 ish at CRC?!

dantsw13

Oils and lubes. You need them anyway, and I always hate paying for them!!

alfabus
    Free Member

treat your bike to a new chain – often neglected consumable… change it regularly and you’ll prolong the life of your drivetrain 🙂

Dave

continuity
    Free Member

Superstar thick logo mushroom grips.

And some lube.

campfreddie
    Free Member

£15 buys you a pair of 710mm Funn OE Fat bars in white (down from circa £50). not sure if they have any more in stock, but they will do soon as mine arrived today and I’m sending them back (no real reason, just changed my mind)

Conan257
    Free Member

Just seen those bars, do look quite tasty and fit nicely into my red&white theme I have going….

campfreddie
    Free Member

they aint super light though… very low 300g’s which i guess is to be expected from a AM/DH bar… i have raceface turbine bars on my yeti at the mo (just £35 at the mo from CRC) which are 685mm and a fair bit lighter.

float
    Free Member

£7 sunline grips.

Conan257
    Free Member

Gone for the grips and one of those magnetic bits bowls…

Got to buy something you don’t NEED, don’t you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best CRC offer at the moment (Spend my money content)’ is closed to new replies.