Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Behold the mighty…… SHARKTOPUS!!!!!!
  • grumm
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK2bBfuepKk&feature=player_embedded#!

Looks like another masterpiece of modern cinema

Jamie
    Free Member

All it needs is one of these and we are all ****ed:

speaker2animals

Right up there with Piranha 3-D as trailered with Predators. Didn't they do Pirahnas 3-D in the 70's.

belgianbob

It's my ex! Feed her a cuttlefish and she'll go away…

speaker2animals

Is that your own design Jamie? Looks more Evil Dead user friendly to me!

Jamie
    Free Member

Is that your own design Jamie?

Unfortunately not. I went a different way and designed a chainsaw propelled rocket. It didn't end well.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Mm, Calamari and Shark-fin soup….

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's a mega shark. Cross-bred with a giant octopus. By a deranged scientist. It kills girls in tiny bikinis. So that blood spurts out of their mouths as they scream.

As sweeping cinematic concepts go, that's up there with Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus. 🙂

akira

Is Lorenzo Lamas in it, if not it's not worth toffee.

bigG
    Free Member

what a pile of shart

jahwomble
    Free Member

Mega-shark vs giant octopus is ace, the sequence where it takes the plane down is hilarious, my kids have to watch it about every other day. the bit where it attacks the fleet of nuclear subs is pretty damn good as well 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

do superstar components do a cheaper version??

grumm
    Free Member

The weird thing is, I actually find it quite scary. 😳

BigDummy
    Free Member

Of course it's scary!! It's a gigantic shark, melded with a mutant octopus by a sinister corporation, and it's going to sneak up on your girlfriend while she's sun-bathing and stick one of its horrifying tentacles through her flat, tanned belly.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Scary?

I was wondering if the spines had been added to ensure people went 😯 instead of .

BigDummy
    Free Member

I mean, it chills me to the marrow just thinking about it. You're sat on a beach, and a huge herd of big-breasted, long-limbed lovelies are splashing about in the water. Suddenly one of them shrieks, shoots up in the air impaled on the end of an enormous tentacle with blood gushing all over her bouncing breasts and then vanishes in a foaming maelstrom of red-stained water. And then all the rest of the girls stampede out of the water screaming. And then a deadly silence falls. As everyone realises. That the terrifying CGI cut-and-shut beast won't be happy devouring just one pair of firm, semi-naked breasts but will want more, and more and more and won't be sated until it has come storming up the beach on it's vile tentacles stuffing busty and exhibitionist women into its tooth-bristling maw until finally someone crashes an exploding speed-boat into its rectum while shouting about American values.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

You need a beer BD.

You also need to take that swimsuit calendar down off the office wall 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Behold the mighty…… SHARKTOPUS!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.