• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by U31.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • BBC weather bloke 'you do the math'
  • scuttler

Talk about a drop in standards… Somebody needs to take him out and beat him with a rolled up copy of the Daily Mail. Lord Reith will be turning in his grave.

scaredypants

I like the idea of engaging the populace in some kind of meteorolgical homework project

What kind of math was he proposing ?

CountZero

Americans were complaining about a drop in standards because of English expressions being adopted by Americans. That was in the late eighteenth/early nineteenth centuries. Get over it.

geoffj

Nearly as annoying as folk saying anyways

There is no S at the end!!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No I agree. Disembowel him.

'Swap out'.

Swap out of what? It's just 'swap', you flange. 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I believe he was mentioning unseasonably low temperatures in conjunction with a stiff breeze. I did the math and came up with the conclusion that it might feel rather chilly. Can't remember where he was talking about though. Breezy weekend means those ballooning eejits won't be seeing much flight in the SW this weekend 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You flange?

Why would you call someone the flared end of a pipe you spanner?!

The kid is not my son btw 🙂

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Which presenter? Dan Corbett is my favourite…

scaredypants

Breezy weekend means those ballooning eejits won't be seeing much flight in the SW this weekend

or, just possibly, they'll see a lot 😯

MrGreedy

Dan Corbett is like a midget on crack

grumm
    Free Member

It's the end of civilisation as we know it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Deadlydarcy is like something on Crack. Dunno what though.

Are you all right mate?

cynic-al
    Free Member

sad the lot of you

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I'm alright mate yeah. Better since the DNA tests came through. Thought I was gonna be properly screwed.

Del

I believe he was mentioning unseasonably low temperatures in conjunction with a stiff breeze. I did the math and came up with the conclusion that it might feel rather chilly. Can't remember where he was talking about though. Breezy weekend means those ballooning eejits won't be seeing much flight in the SW this weekend

no. think you'll find if the weather is at all bad it's consigned to the north. this is the order of things.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And so it should be.

U31
    Free Member

I ferkin lurrve Dan Corbett, proper entertainment when he does the weather reports!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘BBC weather bloke 'you do the math'’ is closed to new replies.