Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2
  • rossrobot
    Free Member

Yet another game i’m late to the party with, simply cannot believe how great it is. After the exhausting multiplayer of Black Ops it’s great to play a shooter with more scale and considerably more teamwork.

Anyone else playing? What’s your favourite class? I’m favouring the recon as I can rack up lots of points spotting people, and then steal someone else’s kit and surprise players up close.

Here’s a good video for anyone interested in a break from Black Ops
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14[/video]

brett3007
    Free Member

Im loving this game atm,i mostly play recon now since i unlocked all the upgrades.shame the squads can only have 4 players.

Drac

Have it on the PC great game love the way you can’t hide behind anything other than the odd rock. Not played it for ages, I’m back into Black Ops on my PS3 but playing Gun Game or Stick and Stones.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Im pretty crap at it at the moment as i’ve just started playing it on hardcore rather than normal mode but its alot of fun. I normally play games for a couple of weeks then get a bit bored but i keep coming back for more with bad company 2.

try to vary the classes a bit depending on the map – engineer for vehicle based maps or recon with the gol for long range or if up close then the vss (a gun i didnt like in the normal mode but in hardcore seems quite effective)

just discovered that playing with the 870 combat with shotgun slugs and magnum ammo can be quite useful – tricky to get the hang of targetting but if you get it right then the power and range is like a sniper rifle without a scope.

BenjiM

Loving it very much at the moment since the last patch fixed the get disconnected after every game or before you get your points. Usually play as a medic or assualt, whatever is needed really. Nothing worse than 20 snipers when your trying to destroy the objectives.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Battlefield Bad Company 2’ is closed to new replies.