Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Baby Peters stepfather scalded in prison
  • twosheds
    Free Member

What a shame, hope the boiling water had lots of sugar in it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You still have time to edit that to "scalded"

Otherwise, no comment…

sc-xc

I can see it now…

"he was about this big"

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Nice one, its about time there was some apparent justice in this world

twosheds
    Free Member

On a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 10

boxelder

So, you think it's a good thing that some nutter takes it into his own hands to burn someone with boiling water?
    What if 'they' cut some fingers off?
    How evil a crime do you have to have committed to make this acceptable?

Karinofnine

Glad to see he's been cut down to size!

Seriously, good. I hope this is the first of a million nasty things that happen to him.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I'm seeing much irony in criminals dishing out summary justice to criminals…

Yeah, **** it, take the guards out, lock the doors, drop food packages in by chopper and let them all kill one another. That's a good idea, no?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Delightful people you are. 🙄

lyons
    Free Member

Actually, I dont think this is good at all. He may be an utter !"£!"$ but its like the old saying – Two wrongs dont make a right…

ton

boxelder……..his crime was pretty bad mate.
    not that i am condoneing what has happened to him.
    he got a sentence, so justice was done.
    but i believe in capital punishment.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

but i believe in capital punishment.

For what ton?

boxelder

I'm well aware of how evil the crime was, but let the justice system deal with him. If we start accepting vigilante behaviour like this we're on a slippery slope. The sort of person who can deliberately burn someone with boiling water isn't safe to have in the community (but then I assume he isn't). That's a conflicting post there Ton. Do you really agree with capital punishment? Could you push the button?

ton

murder, unlawfull killing, sex crimes against children.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

And being in the wrong place at the wrong time ton? Kisko, Downing and the rest?

ton

teej, ssshhh. i was not talking to you.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I just haven't the stomach for a capital punishment debate this evening…I'm sick of hearing the same shit over and over…there's never ever a justification for it. It doesn't work and mistakes are made – both facts.

TJ, you'll have to carry the woolly liberal fire tonight mate.

EDIT: And I don't want ton threatening me either. 😛

scottyjohn
    Free Member

I think all the bleeding heart muppets that give it the big boo hoo because some gutless **** who feels its socially acceptable to take out the anger he has inside about how bad life has been to him, on a defensless, innocent little kid, is exactly whats wrong with our society. This guy should have been given an injection as far as Im concerned, as he has mental issues that make him a danger to society full stop. As it is, he will be sitting getting a free university degree, taken to the swimming baths twice a week, given a personal trainer to help him get fit, and then he can relax to watch his in-cell sky tv, at our expense. If he suffers a bit, then all good

sc-xc

deadlydarcy – Member

I just haven't the stomach for a capital punishment debate this evening…I'm sick of hearing the same shit over and over…there's never ever a justification for it. It doesn't work and mistakes are made – both facts.

+ 99999999999999999999999999999999999

ton

i can't be arsed either.
    arguing for arguing sake is becoming tedious.
    got my grandaughter laid across my shoulder gently snoring in my ears.
    life should not be spent arguing about crap.

apologies to everyone i have argued with on here.
    you were right on every occasion……… 8)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Can't be arsed arguing with vengeful clowns either. I'll leave them to their sad violent fantasies

apart from to say scotty – have you ever seen the inside of a prison? Its nothing like your fantasies

boxelder

unlawfull killing

"The verdict means that a death was caused by another person, without lawful excuse and in breach of the criminal law, in other words homicide. This includes murder, manslaughter, infanticide and causing death by dangerous driving" wikipedia

You'd sentence to death for dangerous driving? That would include Lady Di's driver and the drivers of the chasing vehicles.

EDIT: Oi Ton, you ne'erdowell, you can't jib out like that! I'm trying to type here with a 10 week old gurgling snot down my back! N'ah you're right, the weekends too short. I'm sure that you sir are one who, if he really thought about it (and in spite of the fact that some on here find you scary), would agree that you'll never stop violence with violence.
    To you other Medievalist numbskulls – don't let the bed bugs bite.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

can we move this post to Sky News/Daily Mail/Sun website please, it might sound heartless, but if i want to join the baby P debate i'll go talk to those nutters instead and jump on whatever bandwagon they want to stumble onto next (maddie mccann/support our troops/baby P/Immigrants etc etc and so it goes until the end of time)

grantway
    Free Member

I did hear last week on BBC LONDON LIVE
    they was talking to a women who was in the
    same prison has the Mother and someone
    had broken the Mother of Baby P's nose
    on her first day in hospital.
    And yer what a shame

scottyjohn
    Free Member

And yes I have seen the inside of a prison mate, and have met many ex-ofenders who paint exactly the same picture as I have just painted, most of them will admit that there is no deterrent in going to prison.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Scotty – utter bollox and you know it.

lyons
    Free Member

scotty , that is besides the point, IF it is like that, that is a whole new argument.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Look mate, you are entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine so no need to go around saying people are talking bollox. I dont know what qualifies you to speak on the subject, and I dont really care, I know my own experiences and thats all I need to form an opinion.

boxelder

scotty,

Is that why these nutters harm criminals – because prison time's too cushy?
    Thought not.

I dont know what qualifies you to speak on the subject

I've never met TJ, but compassionate, thinking human being would about qualify him.

What's everyone doing to try to prevent a repeat of baby P? That's where the effort needs to go.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

You are right Lyon it is a sepererate argument, got a bit sidetracked there. And anyway we are all bikers anyway so gentlemenly disagreements should not decend into nonsense! 😀

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

'scoffs popcorn'

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ok – Ill shake hands to that Scotty. I just get really frustrated with the two things – "Hang 'em and flog 'em" and "Prisons a holiday camp"

Karinofnine

Justice system – my arse. Sorry, not listening to the liberals. This persons's behaviour is way beyond the pale.

If this kind of retribution causes current/future abusers to reconsider their actions then good. And yes, I would push the button because, as I say, it sends a message to other abusers that this will not be tolerated.

boxelder

If this kind of retribution causes current/future abusers to reconsider their actions then good. And yes, I would push the button because, as I say, it sends a message to other abusers that this will not be tolerated.

That's one huge 'if'
    Do you really think someone as f**cked up as he must have been pays any attention to, or has the reasoning ability to weigh up, what happens in prisons?

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Shakin your hand TJ 😀 Its a hard one tho, as Im not sure that someone who has done something so utterly evil as this guy, would be put off by knowing something bad has happened to another abuser.
    To me its more about just getting rid of him from society as there is no place for him, especially a place which we then have to pay for.

clubber
    Free Member

no it doesn't. It might for normal people but not for the type of people who do that sort of thing – just ask any psychiatrist. Capital punishment doesn't work either though if people are honest it's popular with some simply because it offers some revenge rather than the intended deterrent effect.

BigCol
    Free Member

Who can ever have any sympathy towards him? As the father of a 2 year old myself I find what he did truly upsetting – it had my wife in tears many many times.

Having some boiling water poured over him is nothing compared to what the poor little boy went through.

Karinofnine

Years ago it used to be ok to smoke. Film stars did, even sports men and women did. Now, due to a dramatic change in public opinion, it is generally accepted to be not ok to smoke and that mindset is fairly prevalent.

It is not ok to hurt little kids and we need to build a society where that attitude is set in concrete.

clubber
    Free Member

It's never been ok to abuse kids. Only screwed up people do it and only the worst of them think it's ok. Punishment doesn't work as a deterrent for them.

Trying to stop it happening in the first place (eg social services' job and that's not a dig at them speaking as someone with a social worker in the family and understanding why they regularly fail in that goal) Is the key.

Karinofnine

Well kill them then so I don't have to pay tax to keep them in prison.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Baby Peters stepfather scalded in prison’ is closed to new replies.