Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • awwww….wot tyre on front for summer then??
  • giantx4
    Free Member

Conti race king on rear,but dunno what to run up front??….mainly xc on my trance…running tubeless..help pls…taaaa

alfabus
    Free Member

maxxis ignitor… exception version if you want it superlight. they run perfectly well tubeless.

scud
    Free Member

On todays weather.

Bontrager mud-x?

giantx4
    Free Member

Ha well i was lookin at maxxis monorail??….running ust trailrakers atm….bettr than mud x?

Baldysquirt

Maxxis Ardent, or Aspen in 2.25 would be great summer front tyres.

fairhurst
    Free Member

Hmmm i have always stayed loyal to Panaracer Fire XC 1.9 an absolute beauty of a tyre the best by far out there! you should get one they just roll marvelous.

giantx4
    Free Member

Ye ardent look good n’all….ive had the ol pana fire xc before…as u say dude they are dependable quality,but fancy summits a bit different this time??..keep em comin guys!

matt_outandabout

Mud spikes, FTW

Clobber
    Free Member

fairhurst – Member
    Hmmm i have always stayed loyal to Panaracer Fire XC 1.9 an absolute beauty of a tyre the best by far out there! you should get one they just roll marvelous.

If you think they roll well, you really should try some other brand next time…

Rocket Ron FTW

giantx4
    Free Member

Lordy…they are badass!…i had some tioga factory muds once….ok in mud but deadly slippy. on roads!!….loved the olde IRC mudmads!….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘awwww….wot tyre on front for summer then??’ is closed to new replies.