Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Aviemore this weekend
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Any point going up to Aviemore this weekend? Is there or will there be too much snow to go riding? Not too bothered about the quality of riding as long as we get some nice weather, I’ll happily take loads of snowy pics as long as we can get there and get back.

druidh
    Free Member

stevenmenmuir – Member

Any point going up to Aviemore this weekend? Is there or will there be too much snow to go riding? Not too bothered about the quality of riding as long as we get some nice weather, I’ll happily take loads of snowy pics as long as we can get there and get back.

There’s not been as much snow up North. The forest tracks should all be fine anyway. For a decent weather forecast, try here.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I didn’t think there was much at the moment, guess I’ll see what the rest of the week brings. Supposed to be really cold over the weekend.

druidh
    Free Member

Might be worth keeping an eye on this site too

aviemoron
    Free Member

No snow at the mo here, tracks aok. Forecast for snow, but even if it dumps still plenty of singletrack in the trees.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Weather update for you, it’s dumping snow and forecast to stay cold.MTBing could be a drag. Skiing good though!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

cheers

Stu

2 foot of snow in ski centre car park. I’d say biking would be hard work!

the_lecht_rocks

riding would be great – surfing the pow on my timeless 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Aviemore this weekend’ is closed to new replies.