• This topic has 21 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by drewd.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Audience With Ned Overend: Register Now
  • stwhannah

In recognition of the fact that some of you rarely venture outside the forum and onto our content pages (where, you may be surprised to discover, there are quite a few articles about bicycles) we thought we’d highlight the fact there is an upcoming event with Ned Overend. Those of you who are here for the plumbing advice may be unaware that Ned is a bona fide mountain biking legend.

The event is on 13th October in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK, and is free. All you need to do to register is to submit your question for Ned – and if you’re lucky it might get asked on the night!

It is being held in conjunction with Ned’s long term sponsor, Specialized, who are also offering everyone who attends the chance to win a fat bike. For full details of the event, and to register for your free place, please click here: An Evening with Ned Overend

tomhoward

i shall be there, as shall my good lady!

Seen that there’s beer, will there be food too?

bearnecessities

I’ll bring crisps Tom, just in case 🙂

tomhoward

Oh, bear, I have a much more errm…. challenging snack to try, thread to follow….

dazh

My ticket is booked. Took me a few minutes to think of an utterly sh*t question so it better not get read out.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

This interview with him is excellent:

Ned

belugabob
    Free Member

Not my neck of the woods, so will be unable to attend.
    Could somebody thank Ned, on my behalf, for his most excellent bar ends – so comfy!!

MrAgreeable

I’ve signed up.

Can you preface the interview with the phrase “I moustache you a question”? I’m sure it’ll bring the house down.

MrSparkle

Less of your (top) lip!

duncancallum

I’m going so if any of the Bolton massive want a lift let me know

bearnecessities

Anyone see the email today?

A FREE PORK PIE!

tomhoward

And a free beer!

MrSparkle

And a free stick on moustache and mole combo!

LongboardSi
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a place to park up a campervan for the night, ideally within walking distance?

Offers of driveways gratefully received…

bearnecessities

I’m not going to make it 🙁

tomhoward

Shame, the pies are goooood!

Edit, can I have yours?

bearnecessities

I’m gutted. I was so looking forward to this..

Tell Ned I say hi 🙁

totalshell

Brilliant evening, meeting some heroes can be an anti climax not so deadly.. stuffed full of free beer and pork pies Ned provided the audience with an insight into his career and a clear view of bike development since the mid 80’s.

a true gent a genuine ambassador and all the hero i thought he was back in the late 80’s

big up to Singletrack and Spesh for setting up a great evening.

MrSparkle

That was ace. An excellent evening. If you weren’t there, you missed out big stylee. Thanks to all involved.

crazy-legs

That was a really good night, thanks to all involved for putting it on. Good to see Ned again, he’s still as deadpan and laid back as ever!

wool

A most enjoyable evening thanks, oh the pies brilliant, Ned a proper nice Fella.

drewd

I really enjoyed last night, Ned came across as a really nice guy. Thanks to the STW staff too, especially for the pork pie and a pint!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Audience With Ned Overend: Register Now’ is closed to new replies.