Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Atos Again????
  • Northwind

Sanctions… I got threatened with sanction for doing volunteer work, because you’re “not available for work” when you volunteer. I mean, it’s not like volunteer work is at all useful for a CV, or for boosting applicant’s confidence or skills, is it? Absolutely counterproductive and stupid.

Also got told I had to apply for a job at the company I’d just been made redundant from, even though they had a 6 month non-return clause making it impossible for them to rehire me.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

This country and its self serving ‘leaders’ are a Shamefull embarrasment and the thing that baffles me the Most is how little ( try none) the Dwp or atos take a Real doctors expertise into account, when did the word of a doctor become irrelivent ?

cinnamon_girl

Slight tangent and an update on my moan about the DWP. Scanned correspondence was e-mailed Friday morning, by dinner time I’d received a reply stating that he’d been in contact with the DWP. 😯

First time I’ve ever got an MP involved in anything, the fact that he’s a Tory means I bite my tongue!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Last time I looked retirement age was 65

Last time I looked it wasn’t…

nick1962
    Free Member

Last time I looked retirement age was 65

Last time I looked it wasn’t…

State pension age then- look again

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Atos Again????’ is closed to new replies.