Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Assistance & Aid request….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So, it’s Friday tomorrow, which is nice.

Ordinarily, I would be there to kick off the A&A thread, but not this Friday (or last Friday when I forgot it was Friday, but never mind!) I shall be away from a ‘puter, riding one of those new fangled velocipede things that I’ve heard so much about.

So, can I please ask for a volunteer to start the A&A?

One rule suggestion for this week, if I may – Nothing from FHM or Maxim and the like. Needs to be real sportspeople, credited by sport. Clean pics as ever, please! Oh, and girlies, join in!

So, anyone care to do the decent thing?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll be up early Flash me old mucker…I’ll get it kicked off with some netball loveleys if that’s ok.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Netball is a fine sport.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m having a moment here…how have I spelled “loveleys” up there? I mean “lovelies”? No, that doesn’t look right either….ok, I’ll start it with some netball beaver then…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Darcy, much obliged, my dear old thing.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

what does A and A stand for?

Sandwich

Armpit and ‘Arris 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ralph, where have you been?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ralph, from the forum rules tab…

A&A (Aesthetic & Athletic) to celebrate the male/female form in sport.

As long as no one is offended by this ‘tradition’ we see no problem with letting it continue as long as all other guidelines and rules are strictly adhered to.

The idea was a thread for a Friday to replace the old Kylie thread, with an inclusive theme. It’s all about posting pictures of those who are both Athletic AND Aesthetic. It’s always been about clean, SFW images and I always aimed for it to be as open to the ladies (and chaps who like chaps) of STW as much as it is to those of us who are chaps. I would imagine that those ladies who like ladies, such as Aleigh’s “friend” 😉 would be covered by the choices of the chaps, but am happy for them to join in as they see fit as well!

Oh, and Darcy will post pics of netballists of questionable age…. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Assistance & Aid request….’ is closed to new replies.