• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Aspire Velotech – Fantastic Service
  • auricgoldfinger

Having had some very ropey service from UK companies recently, Aspire in the US have restored my faith – companies here could learn ALOT from them.

Ordered some King spares back in mid-August (15QR axle conversion, BB tool toolkit, stuff that couldn't find in stock in the UK). Sent out the day it was ordered. Plumped for cheap USPS postage, happy to wait for a couple of weeks for it to arrive. Anyway, four weeks later no sign of it. After a couple of emails to them, Aspire confirmed Royal Mail had atttempted delivery according to their system, but no card, and no package. Called local delivery office only to find they'd just sent it back to the US after leaving it sitting around for a couple of weeks – they couldn't even confirm whether they'd tried to deliver it!

Anyway, email to Aspire, asked them to re-ship FEDEX, at cost to me and in the hope they could refund once the original package got back to them. Turns out they were happy just to know it was in the mail back to them and they shipped a replacement Friday via FEDEX at no cost to me for shipping or the goods. Turned up this morning, 3 days later. Excellent service by any measure, and contrasts pretty starkly to the service some mail order companies provide over here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Aspire Velotech – Fantastic Service’ is closed to new replies.