• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • As some appear quite grumpy today, including myself…………………
  • Woody
    Free Member

Merry Christmas

I’m off out on the bike now to escape the flak 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It is so beautiful it made me weep. 😥

I was expecting something really really horrific to happen though, like the cat eating the mice, then the dog ripping the cat to pieces, or the snowman turning into a deranged evil killing beast and mutilating all the animals, or a fire erupting burning all the creatures who die a slow and horrible death, screaming in unimaginable agony…

In some way I actually wanted such things to happen.

But it was very beautiful nonetheless. Thank you Woody, and Seasons Greetings to you and yours for this festive time! 😀

markrh
    Free Member

Put a smile on my face 😆

user-removed
    Free Member

*Weeps too*

I want to live in that house. At least until I need a pint of milk and a packet of Drum, at which point I’d move somewhere sensible.

Stoner
    Free Member

I feel a little queasy.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s because you’re a Tory, and anything done by someone who has good intentions towards others will make you feel uncomfortable. 🙂

roper
    Free Member

ton

woody…………….ace man, just ace. 8)

DezB
    Free Member

user-removed
    Free Member

LOL! 😆

Pook

I must admit I was waiting for the snowman to hack the animals to pieces to a thrash rock soundtrack

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

DezB, I actually hate you a little bit right now. I watched most of it first time round and started feeling an overwhelmig urge to kill someone, so stopped.

I saw your picture so watched it again, all the way through, I know am very VERY ANGRY!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dez drags us back down to normaility. Again! 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Do it! Kill someone!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘As some appear quite grumpy today, including myself…………………’ is closed to new replies.