Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ard rock lost wallet returned
  • akira

To whoever found my wallet and returned it to the staff a big hearty cheers. Had cancelled all the cards already but getting the wallet and cash back was very much appreciated. Thankfully had enough petrol on the way back and a mate bought me dinner. Human nature faith restored and I’m an idiot for losing it on the first place, and cheers to the organisers for dropping me an email and posting it back.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That’s ace, reaffirms what a brilliantly spirited event it is. Wouldn’t miss it for anything.

survivor

You got lucky.

I’d of been off abroad, living the dream at your expense if I’d found it!

Potdog
    Free Member

I loaned a guy my multitool while waiting for the bike wash which then dutifully packed up and I wondered off. Remembered the next morning what I’d done. Thankfully he’d handed it in at the bike shop for me. Seems you get a better class of person at MTB events 😀

jaylittle
    Free Member

I lost a sock at last years event walking back from the showers….. it wasn’t handed in.

Poopscoop

Easy these days to forget that most people you meet in life are actually pretty decent human beings and the Trumps of this world are few and far between.

Thank goodness!

jobro
    Free Member

I hope the chap who returned the wallet has a fat wedge of good karma coming his (her) way.

slightreturn
    Free Member

Jay little Superb. That really made me laugh. I like it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ard rock lost wallet returned’ is closed to new replies.