Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone want a job in engineering?
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

Anyone want a job in engineering?
    My company is hiring, Do you want a new job and are you one of these?

– Project Director
    – Project Manager
    – Contracts Manager
    – Estimating Manager
    – Lead Estimator
    – Lead Pipelines Engineer
    – HVAC Building Services Engineer
    – Principal Control & Systems Designer
    – Telecoms Design Engineer
    – Metallurgist

If so PM me you CV and i will pass it on.
    We are based in Farnborough.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Hmmm, let me guess – Fluor?

Did you mention your recruitment bonus scheme 😀

scottfitz
    Free Member

Yes that’s the one, could do with a bonus 😉
    And to drive the corporation forwards of course 😀

bigjim

and if you want a job in O&G/renewables engineering give me a shout 😛

‘mon the finders fee

donks
    Free Member

Electrical engineer with loads of building services experience, also do a bit of HVAC design work ( but not calcs) if it’s anywhere near Milton Keynes then I’d probably have a look?

dewydd
    Free Member

and if you want a job in O&G/renewables engineering give me a shout

Anything suitable for a career change? Currently working for a contractor as building /small civils QS but the industry is on it’s arse.

crazy-legs

and if you want a job in O&G/renewables engineering give me a shout

I gave that serious consideration a couple of years ago when I’d been made redundant (from a chemical engineering job) and actually emailed the guy to ask if it was suitable coming from a chemistry background, all he said was “apply and we’ll see” but try as I might I couldn’t quite get the plus points of chemistry to apply to the more mech eng based requirements of the job description.

Still interests me though – what’s out there for ex-chem.eng. in renewables?

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

bigjim whereabouts are you based?

freeagent
    Free Member

I’m guessing this is Farnborough in Hampshire, rather than Farnborough Village in Kent?

Shame as I might have been interested (currently PM in Defence industry – HVAC supply) and sort of looking to move on.. prefer to stay in Defence industry if poss…

grum
    Free Member

I’m doing some photography work for these guys at the moment and noticed they had quite a few jobs going.

http://www.petersonsbsjobs.com/

scottfitz
    Free Member

Yes Farnborough in Hampshire. And it’s the oil and gas industry.

JEngledow
    Free Member

If anyone’s looking for work in gas and electric transmission (Coventry based), give me a shout if you’ve experience in any of the following areas: CDM, health & safety management, Feasibility and environmental services, Commercial management, Project management, Risk management, Planning, project control and Earned Value Management and/or Dispute resolution/avoidance. We’re also looking for suitable graduates and school leavers and consider any background if you’ve got suitable transferable skills and experience!

sugdenr
    Free Member

…if it’s anywhere near Milton Keynes then I’d probably have a look?

“We are based in Farnborough” 🙄

iridebikes
    Free Member

Has anyone got anything for an electrician? Looking for a career change, and the renew!ble energy sector is of particular interest

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want a job in engineering?’ is closed to new replies.