Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone using Nukeproof Electrons?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Got some on the way but just read about the axle bolt coming undone, bearings being shite etc!
    Any real world user experiences?

Northwind

Mine were fine, just not very grippy is all- didn’t like the shape of the platform.

fairhurst
    Free Member

spd’s are the weapon of choice.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

For trail centre mincers

climbingkev
    Free Member

Mine are fine – less one of the end caps has come off, but hasn’t affected anything.

fairhurst
    Free Member

would that be aimed at me Cruz?

i do like my spd’s though,cant quite grasp the flats,especially if i tackle certain sections on the trail.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

course it is! my question is about a specific flat pedal not a debate of flats over spds etc

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Not as concave as most flats. Make sure you screw the pins right through or you feel the axle shell a bit too much. I got them because I kept smashing bits off V12s (low BB and shocking pedalling). They are cheap, thin profile and the nylon platform is tough and light if slightly flexible. No sign of the bearings giving out yet. Yeah they are nice for the £ IMO.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Convex, cheap, light, long lasting, not that grippy / not that slippy.

If grip is that important for you then look elsewhere. Good balance of grip, cost and weight for me.

I wrote more words in real sentences here: Nukeproof Electron Pedals, First Look

santacruzkit
    Free Member

trail centre mincers 😆
    a beauty that one

ahwiles
    Free Member

i like mine.

they’ve got a funny shape – they feel terrible in ‘normal’ trainers, they feel ace when i’m wearing shimano am40’s.

(i don’t know how that works either)

they’re just grippy enough – not too much, not too little.

no problems…

i’d buy them again.

mickle141
    Free Member

I’ve has some on my bike for a couple of weeks now and so far no problems at all. I think they’re going to retain their new look longer than post as they’re made out of some sort of resin so paint cant get chipped off etc. I’d certainly recommend them!

http://www.dalesbikedoctor.co.uk/category/nukeproof_pedals

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using Nukeproof Electrons?’ is closed to new replies.