Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used Rebound Suspension?
  • monkeyp

As above. My RP23 needs a service and they appear a lot cheaper than the competition.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Yeh, had a RP23 serviced and he replaced the rear bearings on a Santa Cruz, did a good job.

LoCo
    Free Member

Think it’s just an air can service though, not nitrogen charge and damper seals

orangeboy
    Free Member

If its just an air can service then as well to do it at home
    Much better to send it off for a full strip and recharge now and then

xiphon
    Free Member

I’ve used them.

Jason worked his magic on my 36 TALAS forks.

rickon
    Free Member

I think what LoCo and Orangeboy said are key, aircan service should be done at home as its so simple, but a proper service with a nitrogen recharge is something I really won’t be doing at home 🙂

While you’re at it, why not get a custom tune done?

BrickMan

Theres an ebay company (do car/mbike shock tuning) who did me a price on an RP23 BV + new air body + new XV air can for £105 all in delivered. Which is about £90 less than mojo (who coincidentally IMO have gone right downhill in recent years, still good and honest, but not as good as they should be when flying the Fox banner in the UK).

rickon
    Free Member

What are your issues with Mojo? Long lead times? Quality of service? Customer service? ….

Interested to know, as I never used their mail service, I just popped into the workshop for help and advice a while back, when working near them. Always very good I found… But obviously I was standing in the workshop 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Rebound Suspension?’ is closed to new replies.