Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used a Evolva Future Technology Bike Light?
  • blitz

I’ve got the one in your first link. The light is decent as a wide bar light. I pair it with a Cree spot light on the helmet and it works well as a combo. The rubber fixing strap is crap though. However, it has a screw hole in the base which is the same fitting as for a standard camera tripod/go pro type mount, so I bought a compatible clamp from eBay for a few quid and that works well.

teethgrinder

I have 2 of the first one. Love them. Get better mounts though. Loads on Amazon.

Shame you can’t get them anymore

Jase
    Free Member

Sounds good, was assuming the 2nd link was a newer version as the 1st not been available for ages.

For the money will take a punt.

Thanks

P20

I’ve just bought the first one off eBay. It’s listed as nitenumen x8. Paid about £32 posted. Happy with it so far but haven’t used it that much as it’s my commuting light

cp

I have the first one, also known as nitenumen x8.

Excellent light with a rubbish mount, so as mentioned above, change the mount and they are great. It’s a self contained unit, the batteries are housed within the head unit. They’re a bit heavy to helmet mount but are excellent on the bars.

The second one you link to is a different evolva model which has a seperate battery pack.

Jase
    Free Member

Ah many thanks

deepreddave
    Free Member

mtbbatteries… great products and service, just saying.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used a Evolva Future Technology Bike Light?’ is closed to new replies.