Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone running a Chameleon with 160mm forks?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Thinking about whacking a set of RC2's on a Lizard… some tell me that it'll be too 'chopperish' but SC do say that the frame can go up to 160mm… so, does anyone have any experience of this combo? Any pics?

cheers 😀

themolland
    Free Member

I loved this build, and not chopperish in the slightest. Its being reincarnated with Wotans, just need wheels to finish it off.

psychle
    Free Member

coooool… going to try mine with an alfine as well, should be a tough-as-nails winter bike 😀

lethal_frizzle
    Free Member

yeah i've just chucked my zocchi 55's on my chameleon, i havent had much chance to use it configured with them yet but it seems ok, like the other chap says, it doesnt feel chopperish or overly slack, eats the bumps up though, a boss hardcore hardtail 8)

tails
    Free Member

I'm set up with some 140 revs and i feel thats to chopperish, would like to drop 10-20mm, but i do struggle with fork set up. Still nothing to say don't try it you might well like it. i will defiantly put a 9 block on the back when i have the money.

tails
    Free Member

love the orange cham wish i had lime green.

psychle
    Free Member

Excellent… I'll just give it a shot and see what's what (it's what I was going to do anyway 😀 ) Also have a spare Specialized E150 fork that I want to try out as well… nice to have choices 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone running a Chameleon with 160mm forks?’ is closed to new replies.