• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Rex.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone on the Q's today ?
  • trailmonkey

Having just seen Knotties' Princetown pics, my desire to ride on Dartmoor tomorrow has diminished somewhat. Anyone on the Q's today tell me if the trails are running with water. It's a long way to travel for a soggy ride.

snaps
    Free Member

I'd imagine all that water will be running down places like Ladys edge for a day or two – but it was nice up that way last Sunday.

carlphillips
    Free Member

there is a group heading up from plymuff central massif early in the morn if your stuck for someone to ride with.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

That'll be with me. We're meeting at Crowcombe Park Gate for half-nine if you wanna join us, Monkey?

Oh, and don't forget that the clocks go back tonight.

sharki
    Free Member

It wasn't too bad on Thursday afternoon, despite the heaviest of the rain fell on weds and thurs morn. It didn't rain at all on friday, in fact it got a little warm…

Over this side, we only had a small amount of drizzle and looking out of the window now,i can see a stary evening..

This will i believe mean the worse of the run off will be drained into the streams, leaving just puddles in the usual places.

Lady's edge will naturally be moist as it always by the spring, weacombe can be surveyed once you're there….

Del

a soggy ride

that's the way you like it. come on…

Rex
    Free Member

Lady's edge will naturally be moist

and that's just the way i like it too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on the Q's today ?’ is closed to new replies.