Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone on here friends with MR Steve Peat?
  • brack
    Free Member

I have just returned back from NZ and my brothers son aged 3 yrs is totally obsessed by Mr Peat. His bedroom is decked out in anything to do with him.

He really idolises him!

I would love to get something signed and sent over to him…anyone know how I could go about this?? Ive looked on his web site…but no contact details are there.

Help

hels
    Free Member

Turn up at a race – he always does Fort Bill WC, and is usually there signing autographs at sponsors trade stand. Often does the national DH series races too.

If he enters our iXS european cup race in May at Innerleithen I'll issue a press release !

llama

he's on twitter

IanMmmm
    Free Member

He's going to be at the (re)opening of Stif on the 6th of Feb apparently. If you're in the north you could go there an harass him for a signature on something I guess?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

ive managed to get things signed by bands or dj's by sending an email to there record label, so you may try SC or SRAM

jedi

i had a chat over lunch with him yesterday

brack
    Free Member

Im a Northerner…but way down in the south of England….I will try that twitter idea.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Where are you based? he is doing an Q&A event at Sheffield Hallam Uni on 23rd

Details here

http://arum.lits.shu.ac.uk/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=1544

I am attending if you cant and will get you something signed, sure he will have some posters or something

Will be in touch..

woody2000

My bro works for the CTC in Sheff, and has occasional dealings with SP, so I'll ask him. I reckon if you email his agent you'll get something, no probs

brack
    Free Member

How the frig do you twitter 😆

brack
    Free Member

Still trying

Andituk
    Free Member

Doesn't his mechanic own NWMTB?

Worth a try.

DavidB
    Free Member

brack

I think I have a team shirt signed by him that was donated to the Russ Appeal. It went up for auction but did not sell

If you were to consider a donation I could post it to you. I need to check I still have it

Dave

geetee1972
    Free Member

Doesn't his mechanic own NWMTB?

I think (but it might have changed since I shopped there) that Andy Kyfin (sp?) owns NWMTB and while Andy used to be his mechanic back when Peaty first started racing DH, his mechanic now is Ricky 'Bobby' Clarkson (or something) who manages or at least works at the shop.

brack
    Free Member

Hey Dave thats a very very kind offer…I would love to get something with my nephews name on it though.

Might be interested in making a donation for the shirt though.

DavidB
    Free Member

OK, I am back home Wednesday and will look it out

brack
    Free Member

Cheers matey

tryfan71 AT gmail DOT COM

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here friends with MR Steve Peat?’ is closed to new replies.