Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone in Cambridge up for a lift-share to the hills?
  • idleslie
    Free Member

Hi,

I’m new on here, but have lived in Cambridge for a while and have been starting to crave any form of gradient to roll down! Hoping to take a trip to S Wales or possibly one of the 7 stanes – would anyone from the Cambridge area fancy a space in the car? I’ve got a bit of banter and I’m not a serial killer, which is hopefully a good start!

Also if anyone knows of anywhere decent to ride around Cambridge (pretty much at my limit with Thetford for a while) I’d be up for hearing about it!

Iain

allthegear
    Free Member

not a serial killer

Well that’s good to hear!! I work in Cambridge, although I live up in King’s Lynn. I might be persuaded into trips to Wales occasionally.

Rachel

crotchrocket
    Free Member

some guys here not too far from you: http://www.sillygrin.co.uk
    or just go to chicksands (40mins drive?) – There is a miniDH race there tomo.

Andy

Used to ride the Peak District when I lived that way – only a couple of hours away!

rossburton
    Free Member

Cannock isn’t that far away and is great fun. I’m up in Ely so tend to ride at Thetford (or Santon Downham, if you don’t know the off-piste routes come and say hi at timbermtb.org) (in fact say hi and join, just a fiver to support the trails), or if I only have an hour there’s a flooded clay pit and byways around Ely that keeps me going.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Cambridge up for a lift-share to the hills?’ is closed to new replies.