Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone got / ridden a Cannondale Moto 3?????????????
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Any views on the Moto? just wondering how it would stand vs the likes of the nomad / Spicy / ransom in terms of downhill and up hill ability

cheers

qwerty
    Free Member

i rode a carbon one at the earls ct bike show, was the best test bike there, but creaked like an rusty hinge, c-dale girlie said it gets a hard life at the bike shows 😯

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

lol….. the whole range are carbon, just not sure how light they are or how they pedal!!

smartiekid
    Free Member

I've not test ridden one, but came close to buying one. I took one sit on it and decided it was too big a beast. I tried a large and I'm 6'3, guy at the shop said the only thing that's missing with it is an engine!! 😆

They're not all Carbon. The moto is also available in aluminium too.

It's probably better at going down then up, and TBH can't say I'd have felt confident on it. What about a Lapierre Froggy?

GavinB

Test rode one around Wharncliffe a while back.

Climbs well, although mine only had the Solo Air Lyriks, so not ideal. Very light for the travel. Descending it was 'ok', only that. It felt quite vague on tight singletrack, and got bounced around on the rougher stuff. The feeling was of a bike that was too light for what I was doing on it. I was looking for a replacement for my (nicked) Patriot, and this wasn't it.

berni
    Free Member

rode one last year with a group of other similar bikes, it was the worst of the bunch voted by about 6 of us

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got / ridden a Cannondale Moto 3?????????????’ is closed to new replies.