Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone from the (proper) south fancy jdoing the 661 Gravity enduro next year?
  • DrP

Based in West Sussex, 1min from the sea, so I’m a proper southerner!
    I really fancy the Gravity enduro series, but can’t really face driving myself up (cos they’re all up from here) every month – boredom, fuel etc!

Wondered if there are like minded Southerners who would
    a)fancy meeting up to ride ‘enduro’ type stuff (Blandford freeride and other souther equivalents
    and
    b)would be keen to mosey up together in a car/van for the enduro series?

Most of my buddies ride XC’y stuff, not the enduro type bits on offer, y’see! (Not hardcore DH, but more…hmmm….’all mountain’.!)

DrP

timnwild

Might be, yeah. I’m in Shoreham and I suspect my increasing appetite for jumps and bumps isn’t shared by my Sunday ride buddies – we’ve been hitting the Lion trail off CHanctonbury ring every Sunday and I’m still the only one who wants to take off from the ground.

Be grand to try out Blandford – particularlty after I’ve had my session with Jedi in Nov.

email is timDOTwildATrazorfishDOTcom

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Haven’t ridden it for a few years but Blandford (UK bike park?) Was great fun.

Pauly

I’ve been thinking about it too. Have economical estate car, will travel!
    What about a planning session over a beer?

Parr
    Free Member

Guy’s
    If you can find a venue down South, we will come have a look and ride, we are going to look at the South West soon
    Look forward to seeing you at a Gravity Enduro in 2012
    Cheers
    Parr

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m up for this. Based in Oxfordshire… am I too Northern?

gary

I’m in Southampton – tempted but unreliable!

DrP

Some keen responses here!

I think an initial planning session over beer sounds top dog – we have Southampton, Worthing, Shoreham, Oxfordshire (poss too far for the beer?), and ?…

My Diary is hectic (A+E shifts) but have a significant few days off come the beginning of November – where sounds like a good, central(ish) location? Or maybe a more “West Sussex” based rendezvous for the Worthing/Shoreham/B’ton ‘kru’ first off?

There’s also the other Enduro series in 2012 – 25th march at Forest of Dean etc (? Super enduro series)

DrP

deviant
    Free Member

Farnham in the Surrey Hills here….i entered the Eastridge Gravity Enduro in August and had a good time (even though i crashed and burned)….my rota so far for next year allows me to enter 2 of the first 3 rounds so i’m interested in this!

Pauly

I’m in Sussex but regularly travel around the South East. I need some motivation to get fit over the winter. Summer injuries over the last 2 years have impacted badly…

Planning beer will always sound good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone from the (proper) south fancy jdoing the 661 Gravity enduro next year?’ is closed to new replies.