Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone flown with jet2.com?
  • iolo
    Free Member

They do a direct flight to where I need to go but I’ve never used them. I’d never actually heard of them.
    Any experiences good or bad?
    Thanks

thehustler
    Free Member

they had a flight diverted from east mids to manchester for landing gear failure yesterday, hope that makes you feel better 🙂

Not flown with them but they seem to fly quite a few routes now

jota180
    Free Member

I use them quite a bit from Leeds

They’re pretty much the same as the other budget airlines

Tom-B
    Free Member

I flown with them loads from Manchester. Best of the budget Airlines imo. If they did a smart phone ticket app like Easyjet then they’d be teh awesumz

ji
    Free Member

Flown twice to Majorca – pretty decent apart from on one flight where 2 people had been allowed to board despite having tickets to soemwhere else in Spain! They only realised as they were sitting in someone elses seats – if the plane hadnt have been full they might have wound up several hundred miles from where they should have been…

durhambiker
    Free Member

We’ve flown with them a few times from Newcastle to Malaga when we’ve been going to Nerja. Never really had any problems with them other than an hour’s delay coming home last time due to having to send a replacement plane from Manchester. Comfier seats than sleazyjet with more leg room, friendlier staff, and check-in/baggage drop-off always seems to be quicker and easier.

tomhoward

Just come back from 6 days riding in Majorca with them. Everything ran smoothly, plenty of leg room (I’m 6′ 1″) and they didn’t break/lose my bike. Happy with that.

breadcrumb

We flew to NY with them, the crew were very friendly.

It was the first time Jet2 had flown to New York s they made a big deal of it, I’d use them again.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Flown to Nice with them a few times. Very good service. One flight was delayed out of manchester due to a fault indicator issue. The captain walked through the cabin, stopping at several points to address the passengers and explain. I’ve never seen that before. And the 22kg baggage is a plus.

roger_mellie

Flown with them just the once, think it was to Cyprus. ‘Plane was old and a bit shabby and the whole experience felt a bit like the lower end of a budget airline. No major dramas though.

MoreCashThanDash

Flew with them to Lapland 2-3 years ago. Was excellent for a “budget” airline.

They can land and take off on a runway of compacted snow, if nothing else. This may or may not sway your decision at this time of year. 😀

Northwind

We flew with them to Toulouse… Had a massive delay on flying out as they’d had some sort of plane crisis and they obviously didn’t have much spare capacity to cover, but then that’s probably true of lots of airlines. Otherwise spot on though.

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Yep, to Mallorca last weekend. Better than the average low cost airline and decent legroom.

Gowrie
    Free Member

My favorite budget airline. Flown them lots out of Leeds and Manchester to Rome and Geneva. At least as good as Easyjet, far better than Ryanair.
    Easy to recommend.
    Colin

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Used them for a couple of flights to Edinburgh years ago and a few package holiday weekends, great company IMO.

Way better than Easyjet, miles better than Ryan air.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Booked a package holiday with them. Do Jet 2 send you tickets or do you have print out a booking reference/boarding card and take it to check in? And what about inbound?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

We used them for our last 2 holidays. You print off your outbound and return boarding tickets before you go. No problems with them at all in my experience. Also nice to fly a B757 instead of the usual 737/A320 fodder.

vondally
    Free Member

yes with bikes great from leeds helpful and great…………had issues with Toulouse airport rather than Jet 2

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone flown with jet2.com?’ is closed to new replies.