Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone ever dealt with or purchased from Dekerf direct?
  • LeeW

When I first started riding, the one bike I’ve always wanted was a Dekerf steel hard tail. I’m sure there are cheaper or closer to home builders who could make something just as nice but, I’ve always wanted one and in my mind I’m right. 🙂

Has anyone got a 29er SST? Reviews are thin on the ground. Also, has anyone ever dealt with Dekerf direct? I know Prestige cycles were the UK distributor, but it looks like they’re not any longer which means I’ll have to go direct to Canada.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

beaker

I know it’s no help to you, but my Team ST was one of the nicest handling bikes I ever had. I wish you luck and please post a pic if you get one.

tmb467
    Free Member

I’ve just got myself a Dekerf-built Chromag Surface – not got it built up yet but it looks lovely

I’ll be interested to see what you end up with and hear how it rides.

nedrapier

I’ve exchanged a few emails with Chris Dekerf, and bought a couple of bits from him, decals and seatstay plugs for the last but one respray of my Generation.

This was a few yeas ago. He was easy to deal with, quick to reply, happy to spend time responding to emails and answering questions.

18 years old this year, and puts a grin on my face every time I ride it.

Not sure I know enough about bikes to go custom, which I think you may as well if you’re getting a dekerf. I’d be quite tempted by a surface, though!

LeeW

I like that Ned, not sure I have the legs for a single speed.

I do like the Surface, but the Dekerf has always been on the list.

It’ll go in the shed with the other Canadian bikes I seem to have a fetish for 🙂

hopefiendboy

Beautifully made lovely frames, had always lusted after one, but when i got my team sl 853 i hated it. Twangy wet noodle. Just my opinion!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ever dealt with or purchased from Dekerf direct?’ is closed to new replies.