Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Anyone else struggle to touch their toes?
  • heebyjeeby

Thanks for all the replies some great advice and some laughs too. Well I still have not touched my toes but I seem to have hit a nerve with the singletrack posse.
    (shuffles off to check out some leotard websites ) 😛

tenfoot

I used to be flexible but now I can only make Tuesdays at 8 pm

somafunk

Not a hope in hell, i struggle to get my socks on the morning and have to crouch down, grab a foot and wrestle it into a sock whilst rolling about the bedroom floor like an upturned turtle.

But i do have an valid excuse 😉 , approx 40 odd titanium screws and a couple of ft of titanium rods holding my spine together and quite a few of my vertebrae are also fused, i’m missing T6 & T9 (along wi corresponding ribs) so a few inches shorter in the spine than i should be, touching my toes is pretty low down on my list of things to do. If i ever did manage to touch my toes then something has gone very-very wrong indeed 😀

Northwind

I can’t, and I couldn’t care less tbh. it’s not a particularly essential life skill, chicks aren’t impressed by it and job interviews don’t ask for it…

wellywheels
    Free Member

can pretty much put my hands palm down on the floor

CaptJon
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    I can’t, and I couldn’t care less tbh. it’s not a particularly essential life skill, chicks aren’t impressed by it and job interviews don’t ask for it…

I means you can’t do a sexy, “Oops, i seem to have dropped my pen, let me bend over and get it…” in a job interview.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

In my fifties now, but I can still put my hands flat on the floor 🙂
    Essential skill for putting socks on surely? I can’t lift my feet up towards me, cos I get cramp!

oldnpastit

I can’t before a ride, but I can after. Physio said it was a sign of tightened up ham strings, which in turn was the cause of the agonising shooting pains in my leg.

Jamie
    Free Member

I means you can’t do a sexy, “Oops, i seem to have dropped my pen, let me bend over and get it…” in a job interview.

You’ll be surprised how often that has worked…

D0NK

I can still put my hands flat on the floor…/…I can’t lift my feet up towards me, cos I get cramp!

what the lord giveth with one hand he taketh away with the other

possibly

Northwind

CaptJon – Member

That’s why I have nude pics in my CV.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else struggle to touch their toes?’ is closed to new replies.