Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone else having problems with Strava?
  • MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Since I got home from the Passportes last night I’ve not been able to sync the road ride I did on the Saturday. The site says they have had problems. Does anyone know if they are still ongoing? I used an Android phone to record the ride.

binners

Its expressing its disgust at you riding on the road. Your hardtail has just weed in your shoes too

Not used it since last Thursday, but seem to keep getting mates updates, the most recent being last night

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Your hardtail has just weed in your shoes too

Warm wee in my shoes would have been quite welcome at the end of that ride. I got so cold riding back down from Avoriaz that I was quite literally shivering uncontrolably. And then the wife phoned just as I was about to get in the shower. “Why are you sounding so grumpy?”.

patriotpro
    Free Member

It was down last night afaik as they were updating servers or sommat.

Simon

Anyone else having problems with Strava?

Yes, I’m slightly obsessed with it.

Harry_the_Spider

I found that I have to switch my wifi on the phone off and upload through 3G to get it to sync.

ska-49
    Free Member

Mine worked fine yesterday afternoon..
    BUT it keeps recording me as riding 10m from my actual route resulting in lost KOMs and generally annoying me.

phil40
    Free Member

I had this issue yesterday, uploaded a file but then it wouldn’t show. Quick email to their helpdesk and it was resolved in about an hour. I did attach the .fit file to my query.

Really impressed with the speed of the assistance, especially as I am a free user. Now much more likely to go premium!

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Phil, I’ll have to work out how to get the file off my phone and try that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else having problems with Strava?’ is closed to new replies.