Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Anyone else had a crap day?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

The car is still in the garage waiting for a fuel line to be delivered/fitted. How hard can it be FFS?
    No car, no work and as a freelance means no pay for the work I can’t rearrange.
    Went for a bike ride which lasted about 100m. 😥
    Tried to use the dead time productively by trying to sort a free/cheap Samsung tablet from Vodafone. First call was pleasant enough but couldn’t help me, but gave me a number to call to speak to promociones, I called and spoke to a nice young lady who sounded Peruvian. She couldn’t help me but suggested I call the first number I rang where I spoke to the nice gentleman and speak to fidelización. Pillar to post. 🙄
    If I don’t get the car tomorrow, it’s unlikely to arrive before 27th!!!
    Internet speed dropped from 3g to 2g, so can’t even work from home…

Sun shining.
    Rioja flowing.
    Clouds and silver linings and all that.. 😀

Thanks for reading.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I didn’t read your post but I am still having shit day. In Schiphol airport with 2.5 hours to wait for the plane.

Drac

100 mile bike isn’t bad Don.

Had a cracking sawing logs to store for the winter and in the glorious sunshine.

emsz
    Free Member

I had a OK day at work, phones have been quiet all week. (which is nice), last night was nightmare though, Bloke I live with, his GF is a bitch (sorry but she is) and she was ’round, cooking, and ‘stuff’ I hid in my room. Dunno why he’s still with her, she treats him really badly, is a completely selfish cow, gives me a hard time, and she makes Amy Childs look shy and retiring!! LOL.

donsimon
    Free Member

How’s the ankle WCA? Did you solve the mystery.

100 mile bike isn’t bad Don.

25ºC and didn’t even break a sweat. 😀
    *runs off to Google Amy Childs*
    *finishes Googling and still non-the-wiser*

johnners
    Free Member

100 mile bike isn’t bad Don

I read it as 100 metres.

I wasted a day fixing my boiler (more like poking it with a stick until it surrendered). I’ve got hot water now though.

DavidB
    Free Member

Mine was a bit poo, but “promociones” cheered me up a lot. Ta! 😀

Popocatapetl

A letter arrived from the Halifax today and i’ve received £2795.00 as compensation for something they forgot to tell me about the SVR when i took my Mortgage out! I can feel another new bike coming on! Top day.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Ankle is now stuck to my sock by a big sticky scab

emsz
    Free Member

*runs off to Google Amy Childs*
    *finishes Googling and still non-the-wiser*

The only way is Essex.

She’s orange with Big tits. (same as the Bitch)

Drac

I read it as 100 metres.

donsimon
    Free Member

I read it as 100 metres.

So did Drac. (beaten by 1 second. Dam this 2g).
    Not only would a pic cheer me up WCA, but the thought of you trying to take it in Schipol would amuse me slightly.

The only way is Essex.

I’ve been in Spain for the last 11 years, I haven’t got a clue!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well I am using the demo machine to write this, I wonder if I can get the salesman to demonstrate a digital camera to take the picture and then the data transfer capabilities to get it onto this machine and then let me host the pictures somewhere and then I will post a link

or maybe not, sorry 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Perhaps best not to.

emsz
    Free Member

It’s a reality show about people in Essex. They’re not shy….

donsimon
    Free Member

I once knew an girl from Essex.

yunki
    Free Member

I was sat at the desk literally in tears this morning worrying about my knee injury..
    It was too painful to walk again today.. let alone carry on the daily routine..

I’d got myself in a bit of a negative train of thought fearing that every week that passes by while I wait for a physio appointment is another week that might be causing permanent irrepairable damage..

Luckily Mrs Y noticed how depressed I was.. and demanded a second opinion at the GPs surgery for me and I’ve now got an urgent physio appointment sometime over the next few days..

huge relief.. but still a lot of pain 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

ya me … try getting rid of flea … 😮

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bad day for me too. Feeling really blue.

Freelance work drying up, skint.

Can’t reach any sort of agreement with the council over repairs to my flat they have wreaked, gonna have to sue. Can’t find a lawyer with the right expertise who does legal aid and not entitled to it anyway perhaps. 5 years of stress and wrecked flat, years more to come.

Aches and pains all over. Feel depression coming for me.

tomorrow is another day an I will feel better tho

scraprider
    Free Member

yes . bunch of sodding morons at head office.

Kevevs
    Free Member

not too bad. ta.

Bregante

rubbish day here. 2 hrs at the consultants today trying to get some idea of how knackered my knee is. I’ve now been told that the cricket pad splint that’s been on and off my leg for the last 5 weeks, will have to stay on for at least 3 more weeks. Hopefully this will be followed by a few weeks of physio, rather than surgery. I’m supposed to be going to Venice in the last week of May (been looking forward to it for months) 😥

chvck
    Free Member

This image cheered me up:

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

ta chvck

Kevevs
    Free Member

I can dance you bitch. with cats! I had to go scramble under asda trolleys last minute to retrive cat. You know how dirt i got retrieve cat. i got dirt. minimum pay.

DezB
    Free Member

This is probably a good place to apologise for the snidey nature of my last few days postings. Don’t want to attention whore like some, but big probs at the moment, so sorry if offended anyone. I doubt they’ve even noticed though. Ah well. Things can only get better, but I suspect they’ll get worse first.

bullheart
    Free Member

When I was 11, I trapped my penis between a crate of spanners and a trestle table at Crawley Market when unloading tools for Gemma’s Toolbox.

I had to go home and put it between two bags of peas to reduce the swelling.

True story.

nickf
    Free Member

Just Googled Amy Childs.

I mean, she’s not unattractive, just a bit obvious….not quite sure why we celebrate slappers (both male and female).

donsimon
    Free Member

DezB, don’t worry, I don’t have to be in a bad mood to give tw***y replies.
    You Bullheart have some strange habits.
    Now on the 4th day and no part, that’s screwed up the weekend’s work and the Easter holiday. Thanks Peugeot I can guarantee I will not be buying another one of your cars! Now I just need the email address of the marketing director, send him a sh***y email and enjoy the rest of what’s left of the Easter break. 😉

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else had a crap day?’ is closed to new replies.