Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • anyone else feeling rough
  • ojom
    Free Member

Had a sore throat coming on yesterday and developed into a 'dainty' cough last night.

Woke up feeling pants and missed out on a good ride in fine weather.

Bloody chest infection I think. Right before a test of a new yeti on tuesday…

Fail. Just have to take some ManUp today instead.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Went out for a few lagers last night and over cooked it a bit. Self inflicted but still rough.

Thomohawk
    Free Member

You're always ill FFS!! 😉

Leku
    Free Member

First the 2 year old got it, then the wife, then me and now the 5 year old.

It's pants (cough cough)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Been feeling crap since Thursday! feeling a lot better today, so I am hoping to take the day off tomorrow to go mountain biking.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Playing poker and drinking whisky till 3am. Not doing the Strathpuffer fitness any good…

RAF today, but £72 richer!

ojom
    Free Member

Always ill pfft.

Actually been rougher than normal this year-maybe the lass is trying to do that munchausen by proxy nonsense to me! Yikes.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Had the Man Flu for just over a week, just left with a blocked ear now!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Have a bit of self induced roughness but going to self medicate while watching the football later.

PJ266
    Free Member

Getting over flu now (real flu, doctor said so 😛 ) feeling quite good, necks a bit stiff though.

Coyote
    Free Member

Got influenza homo extremis. Bit touch and go if I'll make it through the day. Bloody miracle I'm still here at all to be honest.

rOcKeTdOg

Had the Man Flu for just over a week, just left with a blocked ear now!!!
    +1

Xan
    Free Member

Feeling rough here, but mines is self inflected. Guiness and Straight Malt Whiskey all night forced me to cancel my ride today.

Not doing the Strathpuffer fitness any good…

Same here and with Xmas just round the corner this is just the beginning!!

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

can barely move! Played football on Thursday night thinking I was still 15.5 years old…! Every single muscle in my body is screaming at me! Roll on next thursday 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘anyone else feeling rough’ is closed to new replies.