Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone else coughing up flem?
  • hora
    Free Member

Serious manflu 🙁

Anyone else?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Have been sneezing like a good ‘un all day.

donsimon
    Free Member

flem?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

coughing and sneezing like **** 🙁 BUT i manned up and rode, now feel fine

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Just getting rid & now snotting up green custardy type stuff. Like green lumpy custard.

Swalsey
    Free Member

I was suffering tight throat and mucus on the bike today and I felt like I had a cold… until I bought more hayfever remedies. Sorted now!

Pook

subtle.

you’re still coming tomorrow

martymac

yes, loads.
    have been for 8 days.
    feeling a lot better today tho, so fingers crossed for rest of week.

hora
    Free Member

You guys have kids?

Wierd how its fluey now. I never get chesty ffs.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

yup and she has a cold

colournoise

Been coughing solidly for 2 days now but feeling OK otherwise. Occasional massive lumps of green stuff coming up and my throat now feels like it’s been grated.

slainte 🙁 rob

CountZero

I’ve had colds with loads of snot and chesty coughs with phlegm three times this year, which is most unlike me. I usually get a cold with a lot of sneezing and a bit of a cough once during winter.
    I’m sure it’s got to be ‘cos everything’s been so damp.

Hohum
    Free Member

Not had any horrible chesty coughs since I gave up smoking a couple of years ago.

Keva
    Free Member

last cold I had was Oct.2009

IHN

I’m in week two of a hacking dry cough. Picked up some medicine from the pharmacists yesterday, it’s not doing much… 🙁

BadlyWiredDog

You have one of those dyslexic viruses, loads of it arownd at the mowment. See the dok, buy a dictionary and a spellchekker and all will be fyne. Had teh same problem myself, but was sorted buy a curse of anti-diuretics. HTH.

meehaja
    Free Member

There is a really nasty cold that becomes a chest infection flattening Leeds at the moment. My wife has had it for 5 weeks now, I even got it for 4 days and I have an iron immune system! If the phlegm coughing lasts more than a week without improvement, I’d be tempted to go see the GP, as if its the same strain, then that bad boy is going no where!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else coughing up flem?’ is closed to new replies.