• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone drive a Mini One? Getting a bike in?
  • tomj
    Free Member

Wondering whether you can get a bike in the back of these relatively easily?
    MrsJ fancies getting one but I would be using it from time to time. Does anyone have any experience of fitting a bike in the back or on a temporary rear rack. I don’t fancy putting roof bars on it. I’d only be driving fairly short distances.

iolo
    Free Member

I could get 2 bikes in the back of a 1275GT plus all riding kit for two.
    It will be fine.

stoddys
    Free Member

1275gt
    Oh the memories

Raymond

Yes you can. With both wheels off a full suss will fit in easily. If I can figure out how to link to instagram I’ll get you a photo.

chestrockwell

We have a 2010 Cooper. With the rear seat flat + passenger seat tilted and as far forward as it’ll go I can get my Orange 5 29 in with the wheels removed. It’s tight but possible.

hora
    Free Member

In my 54reg Cooper you’d end up scratchinh alot of plastic over time.

Lease or buy? If the former NO CHANCE.

simonjj
    Free Member

Front wheel off no problem but with the proper Mini bars and Thule 591’s it’s much easier, there is a complete setup in the sales section. Very easy to fit and I leave mine on all the time.

simonjj
    Free Member

Kit I mentioned above, nothing to do with me but seems like a good deal…
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/genuine-mini-roof-bars-and-2-bike-carriers

hora
    Free Member

+2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone drive a Mini One? Getting a bike in?’ is closed to new replies.