Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • anyone drink gin
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

id spend a few quid more and get a bottle of Martin Millers – bloody lovely

Scapegoat

OK, here goes. I have just found a bottle of martini in a clear out of the drinks cupboard. If I mix it with gin to make a martini will I be ostracised from polite society forever?

Basil

You must try Pickerings Gin.
    GIN

jambalaya
    Free Member

Bombay for me, then Tanquery. Not a massive difference imo though. Proper Schwepps tonic water makes a bigger difference than the difference between those two.

Russell96

Burleighs is also worth a try

Our Gin

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

3 shots of Gordon’s 1 of vodka half a measure of Kina lilay shaken over ice and add a thin slice of lemon peel.

Tanqueray is my second favourite, Hendrix first of course.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Opihr Gin (pr. op-here) is roughly in this same price bracket (I sell it at £23.99), it’s spicy so a bit different to all the others and worth a punt. Of the list I’d personally buy Bombay. If the choice was own brand / Gordon’s I’d recommend Beefeater, which is premium gin at entry level price.

drslow
    Free Member

Have you tried Caol Ila gin with Fever Tree ElderFlower mixer? thats what the wife drinks and though i can’t stand Gin this is lovely.

kiwijohn

The best gin I’ve had lately was French

BillMC

Adnams Copper House and Fevertree. MrsMC has good taste buds and persuaded me last year to invest in those little bottles, she got a big kiss.

Twodogs

G’vin floraison

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘anyone drink gin’ is closed to new replies.