Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anybody had experience with Nevagal Slant 6 tires?
  • busydog
    Free Member

Anyone here used the Nevagal Slant 6 tires? If so, what are your thoughts on overall performance?
    Just wondering as I saw them for the first time on a new bike at the LBS.
    Edit–forgot to add, anybody used them tubeless with good results?

ekul
    Free Member

I had them as standard on my Norco earlier this year. Very much a summer tyre but they’ve coped with Dalbeattie, kirroughtree and gisburn with no trouble in the dry on hard packed dirt and stone. However on slightly skittish stuff such as gravel and slate I lost a lot of confidence in them and have since replaced the front with a chunky monkey. Tbh I didn’t find them anywhere near as bad as the reviews had made out but then I’m not riding anywhere near as fast as the people testing them! Wouldn’t consider buying them now though as summer seems to have passed 🙁 and the mud clearance doesn’t seem too good.

Edit – I’ve not run mine tubeless

busydog
    Free Member

Thanks ekul –I was wondering about how well they would do on dry, loose trails. Here in the desert SW/USA, I ride on a lot of loose, dry stuff and it sounds like they may wash out rather easily. Kenda Nevagal work great for our trails. Don’t have to worry about mud clearance around here very often (unfortunately).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anybody had experience with Nevagal Slant 6 tires?’ is closed to new replies.