• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any pressure washer deals to be had?
  • timothecimmerian

I’m in the market for a pressure washer for car and block paving cleaning duty and was wondering if anyone had spotted any decent offers around currently?

Something around the £100 mark if that’s realistic. It’d be useful if there were sufficient attachments to clean off my conservatory roof too!

Cheers in advance..

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

How about this as a starter for ten…

http://direct.tesco.com/q/buylist/id.2403.aspx

timothecimmerian

Looks good – anyone got experience of that Karcher model? I’ve spotted this on Amazon, any views on which would be the better bet?
    Nilfisk C120

Trimix
    Free Member

My old Karcher died the other day (10yrs of use) – I bought a new switch and capacitor and changed them, didnt fix it. Cost me £30 in parts post etc.

Then saw Karcher do refurbished ones and bought one that was better, more powerfull and quieter for £28.

Their refurbished ones are ones the shops send back, for things like damaged box, scratches etc, They work fine and look fine. Mine came in a plain box but apart from that was new.

timothecimmerian

Cheers Trimix, I’ll have a look at that. Do they list the refurbed ones on their website, or do you have a link where you got yours from?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It’s this place I think….

http://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/

Hohum
    Free Member

I would go for the Nilfisk.

The internals are of a better quality than the Karcher.

I have had a Nilfisk E140 for 2 years now and it has performed really well. The extras in the Amazon bundle above are worth it as well considering that the patio cleaning brush is over 30 quid on its own.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nilfisk one cheaper at Argos

Top tip – choose a product then go to Google and hit the ‘Shopping’ tab in the top left – paste in the product and let Google search for you – often comes up with some great deals.

fbk
    Free Member

I got an Aldi’s one for £69 and it’s been spot on so far (comes with a 3 year warranty too).
    I know some of the shops round here were selling the remaining ones off for £49 recently but that was a couple of weeks ago – I guess they’ve probably gone now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any pressure washer deals to be had?’ is closed to new replies.