Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Lapierre dealers sneaking about the forum?
  • tinsy
    Free Member

I have fell in love with the Lapierre race 400, I really want to buy just the Scanium bendy rear stayed frame but my local dealer can only get me a carbon frame… Anyone with any clout with Lapierre out there that might be able to get me just the scandium frame?

BoardinBob

The guys at Freeflow bikes are Lapierre dealers and the shop is stuffed with Lapierre bikes so they may be able to sort something out.

http://www.freeflowbikes.com/index.asp

Rickos
    Free Member

The Bike Chain in Edinburgh hang out on here and do The Peter.

markd
    Free Member

Just made a call.

We can get you a complete bike small or large bike BUILT but no frame only.

Next year they are dropping the Scandium model and going with a new designed triple butted PR400.

(thebikechain)

tinsy
    Free Member

Mark, thanks for that, I just cant justify the whole new bike.. It will have to remain a dream.

markd
    Free Member

Dream it is to be then.

That frame was never frame only so you will have a hard time finding one i am afraid.

Lovely bike as well. we did a couple. The carbon is way nicer though….

spacemonkey

Try Nirvana Cycles: http://www.nirvanacycles.com/

tinsy
    Free Member

mark, I am magpie, I like shiny things, I got a mat black frame on my full sus right now and its as dull as ditchwater to look at, rides brilliant and was a bargain, but it just doesnt float my boat, my high polished Ti hardtail got nicked and am looking to build all the bits off my full sus (higher spec stuff than the 400 has) onto something shiny….

Never mind back to plan #126 get the Scandal frame I got floating about polished and powder coated to my own spec.

edit… to give you a clue how shiny I like bikes, this is my hardtail that got knicked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Lapierre dealers sneaking about the forum?’ is closed to new replies.