Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Any alternatives to an isla bike?
  • peabrain
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out – I was lucky enough to have a 13″ Trek frame in the shed (now my 8 year old’s other bike 😳 )

Nonsense
    Free Member

Just bought my eldest a 16″ pinnacle which is really good and cheaper than Frog/Isla etc

mrchrist

Right so will go with a larger pukey and keep an eye out for a frog.

Great advice, thanks.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL in any meaningful way to my boys, in that they have great fun and can now both ride bikes.

Sorry, but a weight difference of a pound, or a kilo makes a difference to how well a kid that small can ride a bike. The fact that your kids weren’t bothered and can now ride both bikes is great, but it doesn’t change the fact that a weight difference like that makes a very big difference

What’s your point caller?

see above

If nothing else this thread does go to show that you could buy one of many options and convince yourself that you’be got he best bike ever. The Frog owners above, seem to match the Islabikes evangelism. Ridgeback as ever are getting good rep on STW. Great to see there are so many good options.

spursn17
    Free Member

I bought my grandson a Frog 43 on Friday, nice little bike.

Although the website is sold out some of the retailers still have some in their shops. I got mine from the shop in the velopark at Gravesend in Kent, they still have another one in there.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Any alternatives to an isla bike?’ is closed to new replies.