Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Another food based observation…………..not for the sensitive types….
  • sharki
    Free Member

Ok, i don’t mean to upset anyone, so again if you’re likely to be offended by remarks of……

racism.
    gender preference.
    sexual obscenities.
    more sexual references
    ageism
    or pretty much anything you feel you’d like to complain about, mainly due to you being insecure or unable to ignore comments made by an invisible person on the internet, that has not intentionally meant to offend you or upset you in anyway, then DO NOT read on…

I noticed today that despite being right handed i appear to hold my fork on my left hand, where as other right handed people i know, hold it in their left, i also know i use my shovel left handed i think.

so am i abbedextris?
    If this has left you annoyed and insulted in anyway then heres a puppy to calm you down…

Jamie
    Free Member

Harumph.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

mainly due to you being insecure or unable to ignore comments made by an invisible person

not all cases of offense can be attributed to this, and being anonymous does not deprive your remarks of meaning.

Trampus
    Free Member

Thank you for the puppy, it helped. I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous! 😀

Drac

All right handed people I know hold the fork their left hand as the cutting action is used by your dominant hand the fork stays still.

In fact a table should be laid with the fork on the left.

Trampus
    Free Member

Ps: How your shoulder doing?

sharki
    Free Member

Drac…well that’s why i use my right for knifing duties…

Trampus. dunno..i’ve no faith it is repairing, 10 days till x ray then i’ll know more..

Until then all i can do is surf for pics of puppies and flowers to entertain the masses…

nickc

I think there plenty of folk that don’t stick to traditional right/left rules. I can write both left and right handed, although my left is a bit “Doctors” if you see what I mean. I also use a knife left handed, and wear my watch on my right hand.

Does that make me left-curious?

Nico
    Free Member

I play the guitar and despite being right handed I use the left hand for fingering (stop sniggering at the back) the fretboard. Am I gay/ambidextrous/insecure?

juan
    Free Member

i do it too but weirdly enough I stand guard on the right on the judo mat, but most of my moves are on the left…

Trampus
    Free Member

Sharki: Have you some real worries bout your shoulder?

zaskar
    Free Member

The puppy is now dead…

sharki
    Free Member

The main point here is that i’ve not been banned for this blatant micky taking of the sensible types that frequent and possibly do not contribute sod all to the social side of of the STW chat forum.

Maybe this is due to the puppy.

juan i like to fight southpaw…Grrrrr!

duntmatter
    Free Member

I’ve just ignored you on the internet. Sort of. 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Another food based observation…………..not for the sensitive types….’ is closed to new replies.